Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twist View Post

Not by a long shot.

That non decision-decision today left the door open for an appeal to a higher court while also acknowledging at least somewhat of a conflict.

It was pretty gutless by the judge (of course), but this could actually be a good thing for Trump because it drags it out even more.
    Y’all definitely have more trust in “the system” than I do..

If we had a true and just system all of these Trump attacks and political prosecutions would have never made it as far as they have.. The system is rigged and and rolling right along and the left is in control of the train..

Comment

Looks like Fani didn't have to fire her lover boy. He has withdrawn himself. Big question is whether or not he is still on her payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post

Y’all definitely have more trust in “the system” than I do..

If we had a true and just system all of these Trump attacks and political prosecutions would have never made it as far as they have.. The system is rigged and and rolling right along and the left is in control of the train..
        I’m not saying I have faith by any means. What I am thinking is that with the “decision” today, coupled with the charges from the same case that were dropped earlier in the week, the BS is becoming pretty obvious. Even to the alleged media.

It’s all being drawn out which only benefits Trump. No one can really do anything about the shenanigans that are sure to come this November, but all of this is at least shining light on some of the crap.

Comment

I go to work. I pay my taxes. I don't abuse the system or anybody. if I go 1-mph over the speed limit I'll get a ticket. But these jackals lie under oath and flaunt their evil for all to see. Nothing happens.

Infuriates me to no end.

Comment

Fj b

Comment

Working...
            X