Fani Willis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fani Willis

Surprised to not see anyone talking about this criminal DA....text messages, phone calls, booty calls.....cell phone records have caught murderers before....an average of 6 calls per day and 35 text messages BEFORE he was hired to prosecute Trump ( with zero experience).....
    So far they have her on
    Obstruction, lying to court, pay for play, kick backs, STUPIDITY,
    Anything else?

Not sure who is more ratchet...her or that nitwit in Dalton, Illinois who blatantly flaunts her corruption

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Surprised to not see anyone talking about this criminal DA....text messages, phone calls, booty calls.....cell phone records have caught murderers before....an average of 6 calls per day and 35 text messages BEFORE he was hired to prosecute Trump ( with zero experience).....
    So far they have her on
    Obstruction, lying to court, pay for play, kick backs, STUPIDITY,
    Anything else?

Not sure who is more ratchet...her or that nitwit in Dalton, Illinois who blatantly flaunts her corruption
    It is nuts, she has to be done especially after the phone records. They perjured themselves in court and should be held accountable. The perception of a relationship was there and from my understanding is that is all they need.

Comment

She admitted to breaking campaign finance law on stand. That in and of itself should have her removed.

Comment

Sometimes I swear they are letting us see these things to rub our noses/faces in it. And to see if we ever react. Then we don't so they go one more step, repeat.

Comment

Now they say the Biden admin had a plant there all along directing operations since the beginning. Prosecute the Prosecutor.

Comment

Her time on the stand- she came off so terribly arrogant and entitled. Not likable. I think even MSM turned on her a little and stopped running cover.

Comment

Not sure how she will not be under criminal investigation at this point. Campaign Finance and Agg Perjury at this point but it is politics

Comment

I just want to know what that was in the back of her drawers when she walked to the witness stand. Looked like a wad of poop !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  I just want to know what that was in the back of her drawers when she walked to the witness stand. Looked like a wad of poop !
                  Adult diaper. Prolly got a little **** seepage going on.

Comment

Something needs to happen here

Comment

Y'all have to remember that she is a member of the democrat party; and when you're a democrat, well it's just different.... don't you know????
                      they like to say nobody is above the law; until it comes to THEM!!
                      When it comes to them committing crimes they turn a blind eye. Remember when Jamal Bowman pulled the fire alarm to disrupt a vote??? Well what happened to him? he got a slap on the wrist; He disrupted an OFFICIAL PROCEEDING. Is his azz sitting in prison of umteen years? He77 NO.

Enough of this S#!T, vote these Azzholes out and never let them return.

Comment

My vote -vs- a manipulated outcome ?

I’m a realist

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                          Y'all have to remember that she is a member of the democrat party; and when you're a democrat, well it's just different.... don't you know????
                          they like to say nobody is above the law; until it comes to THEM!!
                          When it comes to them committing crimes they turn a blind eye. Remember when Jamal Bowman pulled the fire alarm to disrupt a vote??? Well what happened to him? he got a slap on the wrist; He disrupted an OFFICIAL PROCEEDING. Is his azz sitting in prison of umteen years? He77 NO.

Enough of this S#!T, vote these Azzholes out and never let them return.
                          Keep on dreamin'... Remember what Stalin said... It does not matter who votes but who counts the votes... Unfortunately, I think these DemoKrauts ain't goin' nowhur until it gets bad enough we normal people have been pinched in and lost so much we have nothing to lose.

Comment

Watching this testimony of Bradley ( Nathan Wade buddy ) about the timeline of when they began bumpin uglies......the State is objecting at every question being asked over 50 objections so far....the State obviously doesnt want this guy talking.....Judge is overruling 90 % of those objections

Comment

If any of us did what they are doing they would throw us under the jail .
                              And they call us Deplorable 🤷‍♂️

Comment

Working...
                              X