X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That will be a night not forgotten anytime soon. Great write up

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
      My wife is always getting on me about not taking a pistol. I guess it's a good thing I almost stepped on the rattlesnake earlier in the night. He only weighed around 120 so I don't think he would have done much damage.

I was thinking about you last week when we went through Victoria on the way to Port A. I sure did have an itchy finger.
      You need to come up some time and hunt with me. It gets real hard to stalk them right now because we are really dry and the ground is crunchy. I love to hunt with you though.

I will send you a PM in a minute

Comment

I have a good friend whose land backs up to the Alcoa land on FM112 west of Lexington. Lotta pigs out that way.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Thats great. My wife is even laughing bout the "girl scream"

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
              I have a good friend whose land backs up to the Alcoa land on FM112 west of Lexington. Lotta pigs out that way.
              Yes there are. What's their name?

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                Yes there are. What's their name?
                Swisher. Doesn't live out there yet, but they are building a barndominium and moving out soon. I think it's on CO 315.

Comment

Name doesn't ring a bell. If they need a new church tell them to visit Milam County Cowboy Church. I would love to meet them.

Comment

Working...
                  X