Wolves in East Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
    Eh. Edge. You get right past Kville the hills start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but 1998 or 1999 Miss Kerville was a looker. Probably still have her number in my primeco phone[emoji12]

Comment

Not hardly. SE Texas starts about Kountze. You know how East Texas is laid out fuul!!!! [emoji2]

Dang it that means I'm one of "them" east Texas people....[emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
        Dang it that means I'm one of "them" east Texas people....[emoji15]

It took you this long to figure that out? Look how close your eyes set together. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

That's how it's been called since I've lived around here since the early 70's.

Dude no way is Walker County part of the Gulf Coast...

Comment

Wolves in East Texas?

It took you this long to figure that out? Look how close your eyes set together. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Gulf Coast, SE Texas and Deep East Texas have always been SE Texas to me.

Comment

Uncle Daddy got some splainin' to do!

Comment

As a kid, I visited a buddy and we went to his aunts house. She raised wolves. Said they were 100% but not legal. I ain't ever seen a wolf, but the male could put his paws on her shoulders. Every bit of a 5' 6" woman. The females (2) were Erie as all get out. Looks like every wolf pic I have see. They were gray in color. Always wondered what happened to them. Somewhere south of SA.

Comment

Uncle Daddy got some splainin' to do!

Ol Uncle Daddy. That fool gets around. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                    Gulf Coast, SE Texas and Deep East Texas have always been SE Texas to me.

You are one of only a handful of people I have ever knew that would consider Sam Rayburn in SE Texas. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Wolves in East Texas?

You are one of only a handful of people I have ever knew that would consider Sam Rayburn in SE Texas. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The 5 hardcore SE Texas counties are Jefferson, Hardin, Orange, liberty and Chambers.

Last edited by Black Ice; 03-02-2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Wasn't long ago that I ran into a few coyotes on our place about 500 yards. Except one was nearly black and exceptionally larger than the others. I've yet to seen a coyote of that size since then. I'm not saying it was a wolf, but I know a coyote when I see one.... My dad says him and my grandpa watched one run through a pasture at the same place several years before that.

Comment

Wolves in East Texas?

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Somebody screwed that up. Cherokee County, Angelina and all those up there are Historic Deep East Texas Counties. Cherokee County is north of Lufkin. Houston County isn't either. And if Nacogdoches is not East Texas then East Texas just never existed. Nac is as East Texas as it gets. If you're out of the Gulf Plains, all the old timers considered that the dividing line from East To SE. That map shows Jasper in SE Texas. Which it's never has been.

Last edited by JW; 03-02-2017, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Wolves in East Texas?

Ol Uncle Daddy. That fool gets around. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23]

To get back on subject here (now that Ragin has completely burst my bubble).....I've hunted and trampled through many a mile on the Neches and Angelina River bottoms and National Forest in this area (whether you call it E or SE Texas) since I was a kid and there's 3 things I've never seen nor heard......black panther, bigfeets, and wolves.

Comment

[emoji23]

To get back on subject here (now that Ragin has completely burst my bubble).....I've hunted and trampled through many a mile on the Neches and Angelina River bottoms and National Forest in this area (whether you call it E or SE Texas) since I was a kid and there's 3 things I've never seen nor heard......black panther, bigfeets, and wolves.

Me either. All over them bottoms. Same as you. No wolves, no Panthers and not 1 **** herd of Bigfeet.

Comment

No bigfoot? Now my dreams of finding them are crushed. . I've been working hard on my bigfoot howl like those guys on finding bigfoot........haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X