Jeep people question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeep people question

What is the significance of having miniture rubber ducks lined up across the dash?

I have seen several new model jeeps with these things on the dash. Some just a few and others don't look like you could squeeze another one on there

Been seeing that also.

Comment

Seen a lot of that around DFW

Comment

I was wondering the same thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a Jeep Thang, and it’s dumb as hail. Other “Jeep” people anonymously place rubber ducks with some kind of saying on them on other random jeeps they come across. I chunk the ones left on ours in the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by sackett View Post
            it’s a jeep thang, and it’s dumb as hail. Other “jeep” people anonymously place rubber ducks with some kind of saying on them on other random jeeps they come across. I chunk the ones left on ours in the trash.
            lol

Comment

It’s a Jeep thing LOL! If someone likes your Jeep they put a duck on the front by the windshield and you put it in your dash. My son has a bunch and he carries a few around to put on other jeeps. They also have a Jeep wave, but like I said it’s a Jeep thing.

Comment

It is a ridiculous fad these JK and JL owners have adopted. Any time a fellow "jeeper" sees another Jeep they like, they place a rubber duck on the Jeep for the owner to find. Some choose to display them on their dash. Others, like myself, choose to discard the silly things.

Comment

The TJ groups have decided to put mini bottle on each others jeep. Fireball, Jack, etc. Beats the heck out of ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                    The TJ groups have decided to put mini bottle on each others jeep. Fireball, Jack, etc. Beats the heck out of ducking.
                    Now that's a fad I could get use to

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

guess they could call that “car jacking”!

Comment

So when you remove it is it called jacking off?

Comment

Jeep

For the record.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 14JKURX View Post
                            For the record.
                            Point made! JK owner.

Comment

Someone ducked my LJ in Lufkin a couple months ago. I was like WTH I had no idea it was a thing

Comment

Working...
                              X