No announcement yet.

Jeep people question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be picking up my first Jeep tomorrow. This duck fad seems kinda dumb to me and I ain't waiving with a peace sign.

Comment

You sound like a fun person to be around.

Comment

Never have gotten one on my YJ but that statement alone probably says why. YJ not the most loved of the Jeeps lol

Comment

I was wondering what the "ducks" were all about......... I guess to each there OWN!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
            Is this the pineapple sign, for Jeep folks?
            Only if the duck is upside down!

Comment

He is a picture for reference.
              My wife does not say nice things about there driving abilities. I do wish I would have gotten into the rubber ducky industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You need that Rubicon package to get over the curb getting into the HEB parking lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wyobull View Post
                  you need that rubicon package to get over the curb getting into the heb parking lot, when go go to pick up your bud light with your rainbow reusable grocery bag!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                  fify

Comment

****, people just looking for stuff to be mad about. Doesn't hurt to wave and smile folks! I remember the good ole days when everyone used to wave at each other (still experience it on occasion when driving the back roads in the country) - now we get mad when someone compliments our vehicle with a rubber duck.

Comment

^^^ Jeep owners getting all mad because someone criticized their rubber duck collection LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        ^^^ Jeep owners getting all mad because someone criticized their rubber duck collection LOL

Comment

My theory on the wave is it was invented by someone who owned a CJ-7 like mine…a two fingered wave has to suffice because it takes two feet, two hands and at least 8 fingers/thumbs to keep it in one lane! The two fingered wave was born out of necessity because any more than that will turn into unintentional off roading right quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                            My theory on the wave is it was invented by someone who owned a CJ-7 like mineā€¦a two fingered wave has to suffice because it takes two feet, two hands and at least 8 fingers/thumbs to keep it in one lane! The two fingered wave was born out of necessity because any more than that will turn into unintentional off roading right quick!

[emoji23] ^
                            I wave at everyone bc it is habit of living in a small town.

Comment

Another cringy jeep thing

Comment

its ridiculous Jeep people are weird man. I throw them away. Please dont put crap on my vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                                X