No announcement yet.

Jeep people question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a duck on my Jeep while in San Angelo a few years back. I figured the guys at work were messing with me. It’s on the floor board somewhere.

Comment

We have gotten a few. They all end up as bath toys for my daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bard View Post
        It's kind of like the Ram truck guys...they leave a moose of some sort on the hood.
        Like ford people leave a jack under theirs.
        chevy always get a quart of transmission juice.

Comment

I've only gotten one but I don't go anywhere. Someone came through the parking lot at work and hit all 3 of us. I put it on the dash, but it just rolls around and gets on my nerves. I do the Jeep wave though.

Comment

My wife loves it! I hate it!

Comment

I have a bunch of them on my dash. My Granddaughter loves to duck other Jeeps! It’s something that makes her smile so I’m all in!!

Comment

Kid got a few on the one we had. Traded it off in March for a 4runner. Dont miss that jeep one freaking bit!!

The duck thing is about as silly as the guy who has one in the driveway that he rolls to lowes on the weekend in making fun of other jeeps due to the amount of doors they have

Comment

There's an "angry" lifted up pristinely waxed 4 door at work. I thought someone just had ducks on the dash but now I know what it means.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                    I think it is mainly the women jeepers doing it and there are a lot of them so no harm no foul. We were handed a few at Topless weekend last week, a first for me and none from a dude. My wife enjoyed them and is in the game now. I do have a TJ and did get a mini fireball so I'm down with that fad!
                    Great to see the mini bottles are catching on.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                      I think it is mainly the women jeepers doing it and there are a lot of them so no harm no foul. We were handed a few at Topless weekend last week, a first for me and none from a dude. My wife enjoyed them and is in the game now. I do have a TJ and did get a mini fireball so I'm down with that fad!
                      This^^^ it's always been a woman that left one for me or that has them lined up on the dash of their jeep from what I've seen. I have friends with jeeps and their wives buy ducks by the boxload on amazon so they can duck people. The first several that were placed on my jeep got thrown away because I didn't know why they were left on my jeep. Now I just put hem in the glove box and clean it out every so often. It's good clean fun so I have no issue with it.

Comment

i too think it's something the ladies get into....my wife has had her jeep now for about 9 months. You can't see the dash for all the duckies she has. She loves to give them out as well, carries a bucket full in the back.....I just roll with it, whatever makes her happy.

Comment

Is this the pineapple sign, for Jeep folks?

Comment

A used Jeep was my daughters first vehicle and she loved when she got rubber ducks she also was happy handing them out.

Its kinda similar to the motorcycle or Harley wave.

Comment

They hide them on cruise ships also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                                It’s a Jeep Thang, and it’s dumb as hail. Other “Jeep” people anonymously place rubber ducks with some kind of saying on them on other random jeeps they come across. I chunk the ones left on ours in the trash.
                                HAHAHA...Jeep people. Lookit us, we're so quirky and outdoorsy and silly. Oh look, a rock next to the parking lot, lets drive on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X