No announcement yet.

If you could go back ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we are in an imaginary world, hail yes and it would stay that way for ever.

Comment

Oh heck NO..........for multiple reasons!!!

Comment

NOPE, No Way!

Comment

Was born in 75. Wouldnt go back to the 70s, but would about 1989 or so. I would run away from home and dissappear into Alaska or somewhere like it

Comment

Didn't know Jesus or my grandkids, so, no.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't want to go back. I am happy where I am now (except the dang cancer thing)!

Having said that, we had the BEST music in the late 50's, 60's, and 70's...EVER!!! None of that metal screaming, yelling can't understand what they are saying crap!

Comment

Did I mention Doo Wop, Chubby Checker, cruising, car hops, sock hops, and drive-ins?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37JS8gp4LcI"]DOO WOP COLLECTION OF HITS - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Born in 77, had lots of fun when I was young but wish I could stay 45 forever. I think this is the sweet spot

Comment

Do I have to be an old farrt? Or can I be 6-15 years old?

If the latter, hail yes.

Comment

Absolutely! Born in 67. Wish my kids could have grown up in the 70’s and 80’s. Best music era and we pretty much lived outside unlike todays youth. We live in a messed up world now.

Comment

Born in 76 so I have no memory of the 70’s. Seems like a terrible decade to me, long hair, land cruisers, shag carpet, bell bottoms, plaid leisure suits, man perms, insane inflation, Jimmy Carter…. Yeah no thanks

Comment

Hip huggers are back.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell yes! 1978-1979 were the best and most fun years of my high school life!

Comment

I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life that I would love to go back and make better decisions. I’ve learned from those mistakes and I’d be afraid that changing some of those decisions might have a negative impact on me and where I’m at now.

This reminds me of the movie “The Butterfly Effect”.

Comment

I would love to go back to the late 70. I would still be married to
                                the love of my life and my kids would be little. I would invest heavily so I could get in on Amazon and Apple when they come out.

Comment

Working...
                                X