No announcement yet.

Houston Texans 2023 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texans should draft will anderson. Let keenum play this year and wait till next year to look at QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
      Texans should draft will anderson. Let keenum play this year and wait till next year to look at QBs.
      Caleb Williams and Drake Maye coming out next year impress me more than the top of this year's class.

Comment

If they don’t take a QB, with the picks they will have they should win 5-6 games and have no chance at next year’s QB’s. Caserio is on the hot seat to win or he’s gone, Ryans wants to win as well and Cal wants to play his video games! I’d trade down to 3 or 4, take Anderson and take Hooker at 12. If they screw this up, Ryans is dead in the water.

Comment

They better do well in the draft. FA's certainly don't line up to play in Houston.

Comment

Stroud at #2

JSN #12

Both will be pro bowlers

Comment

there is speculation now that Houston may trade the #2 for either #7 or #11 and pass on a QB and instead get 2 defensive ends (pass rushers). Will Anderson (Alabama) and Tyree Wilson ( Texas Tech) . Like I said....SPECULATION !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                there is speculation now that Houston may trade the #2 for either #7 or #11 and pass on a QB and instead get 2 defensive ends (pass rushers). Will Anderson (Alabama) and Tyree Wilson ( Texas Tech) . Like I said....SPECULATION !!!
                I've also seen speculation they trade #2, #73, and a 2024 4th rounder for Lamar Jackson and #22 pick. They would then have #12 and #22 to add a top defensive and offensive weapon in the first. Tons of rumors, hypotheticals, and speculation right now. Houston is controlling a lot of draft boards right now.

Comment

Is it just me or does Nick Caserio look like a meth head that got cleaned up for a court date?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230420_140739_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	317.6 KB
ID:	24710792

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230420_140900_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	24710793

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                    They won’t get them at 11 and 12.

Also, I do believe they trade down. They don’t want Stroud for many reasons, one being he shares an agent with Watson and there are painful memories there.

Comment

Jon McClain has been known to get inside info out of the Texans organization. I hope he's wrong on this one. I wouldn't mind Levis at #12 but not at #2. He's the definition of a boom or bust prospect to me. Best case, he turns into a Josh Allen, but he's my 5th favorite QB in this draft.

Comment

I don’t like him at #2 either but they didn’t ask me! Heck, Cal may play spin the bottle to get the pick!

Comment

till the texans get serious about winning I am sorry to say it will be a long slow Oiler mediocre season once again.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                            till the texans get serious about winning I am sorry to say it will be a long slow Oiler mediocre season once again.
                            Mediocre would be a HUGE improvement.

Comment

Looking forward to the draft. I hope the Boys learned their lesson with Zeke. But I can’t see them passing on BR if he’s there. Whats gonna suck is if Philly takes him. Well….atleast for the few diehard Horn/Cowboys fans here….I can keep learning to hate him either way…lol

Comment

I’ll go with Will Anderson or Tyree Wilson at 2. I think we trade back with Minnesota at 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X