Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good season, Texans

Comment

I Really Don’t give 2 Squirts of Cold Calf **** about NFL Football, but a Team that was 3-13 to make it to the Divisional Round the following year is **** impressive. I wish all Texas teams Good Luck.

Comment

Ran into a buzzsaw tonight. That Baltimore D is TOUGH and old Marble Mouth can run the ball like a gazelle. CJ showed his youthful inexperience tonight under pressure, but tonight's experience will be invaluable in the years to come. I think Houston has a bright future and I'm excited to see what Ryans and Stroud are able to do together.

Comment

Hell of a season.
          They did a lot better than expected.
          Better to lose to the 1 seed instead of the 7th…😂🤣😂

Comment

Well congrats to the team on a successful season. A Super Bowl guarantee next year if they can just put a team together that wins 3 more games than the Cowboys do. Of course that’s every team.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Well congrats to the team on a successful season. A Super Bowl guarantee next year if they can just put a team together that wins 3 more games than the Cowboys do. Of course that’s every team.
              Absolutely! At least we don’t have to know that Dak is out qb and poor old McCarthy is our coach for one more year. Yesterday was a great day knowing smart and the whole cowboys football team were on the couch watching the Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post

Absolutely! At least we don’t have to know that Dak is out qb and poor old McCarthy is our coach for one more year. Yesterday was a great day knowing smart and the whole cowboys football team were on the couch watching the Texans.
                Indeed. I’m pretty sure they will be in the same place next year at this time. It’s guaranteed just like the sun setting in the west.

Comment

Working...
                X