I Need Another Full time Employee Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Johnny, still somewhat confused . Okay...you are into pigtails, but are you a distributor for the manufacturer, or do you make the pigtails yourself? Everything is original equipment...

If I understand you now had yourself and one employee, and he is the manager...who was out duck hunting. Now you have two employees, also a duck hunter, so the manager now has one employee to manage, or does he also manage you? I am the owner. I have a manager and now a learner...

Also being a duck hunter seems to be an important requirement for employment. What does being a duck hunter have to do with your requirements?. Nothing at all. It just so happens they both duck hunt...

Also you have not explained why your business is complicated...any more than any other business.
    Ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      Ok...

That ought to clear it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally Posted by Burnadell View Post
        Johnny, still somewhat confused . Okay...you are into pigtails, but are you a distributor for the manufacturer, or do you make the pigtails yourself? Everything is original equipment...

If I understand you now had yourself and one employee, and he is the manager...who was out duck hunting. Now you have two employees, also a duck hunter, so the manager now has one employee to manage, or does he also manage you? I am the owner. I have a manager and now a learner...

Also being a duck hunter seems to be an important requirement for employment. What does being a duck hunter have to do with your requirements?. Nothing at all. It just so happens they both duck hunt...

Also you have not explained why your business is complicated...any more than any other business.

Ok...
        To clarify then...you don't make the pigtails; you distribute them. You take orders and fill them. That does seem complicated. Now I understand why it takes brains. I commend you on building a successful business!

Comment

To clarify then...you don't make the pigtails; you distribute them. You take orders and fill them. That does seem complicated. Now I understand why it takes brains. I commend you on building a successful business!
          Thanks bud. We have around 5000 plugs...

Comment

Who makes the pigtail?

Comment

I completely missed the bolded answers in his quote. I was thinking “OK” was the entire response. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still busting a gut about those H11s

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Who makes the pigtail?
                  Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford etc...

Comment

I'm gonna need contact info. Was hunting a pigtail last week, ended up hard wiring.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=SAC;16640762]I'm gonna need contact info. Was hunting a pigtail last week, ended up hard wiring.

Pm sent...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        That job could be 200k and I would rather pick up trash off 59...
                        Man I don’t know thats a helluva lot of trash

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                          I'm gonna need contact info. Was hunting a pigtail last week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          Did you make a 3 hour drive for it and it wasnt there?

Comment

I love seeing good folks so well for themselves, and help others with a living along the way. Good on you Johnny, hope y’all keep crushing it.

Comment

I plugged in the trailer lights on a boat, then a pellet smoker.

Am I qualified ?

Also not color blind and can wire 120/277v panels,circuits and transformers (not the autobot kind)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Are these plugs interchangeable? Will they fit the same hole and work?
                                NO!

Cause Chevy didn't make a 327 in '55, the 327 didn't come out till '62. And it wasn't offered in the Bel Air with a four-barrel carb till '64. However, in 1964, the correct ignition timing would be four degrees before top-dead-center.

Comment

Working...
                                X