I Need Another Full time Employee Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Serious question, Johnny. What's your exit strategy? You've mentioned that you only have a few more years before you hang it up. Are you going to sell out? Shut down? Be an absentee owner? When you retire, will there only be two of your kind left in America?
    It is still fun. Learn something every day. Pull rabbits out of the sky.
    We will see...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      Are these plugs interchangeable? Will they fit the same hole and work?
      How about these 2. Will they both fit the hole and the blinker blink using them???

There is a reason there are 3 companies in America selling pigtails...
      I am going to say no. The color codings are unique identifiers? And the other has different product code numbers. Just a guess for fun knowing little about pigtails.

Comment

Our business card is an insider joke. Maybe 10 people in America would giggle.

The yellow and black one is Nissan's fog light H11 bulb.
        The green and black one is Toyota's fog light H11 bulb.
        The blue one is Kia / Hyundai's fog light H11 bulb.

Yes they will all work fine. A H11 is a H11 - period
        Attached Files

Comment

I get it. Lol

Comment

H11 is H11 just different connectors.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
              I am going to say no. The color codings are unique identifiers? And the other has different product code numbers. Just a guess for fun knowing little about pigtails.
              This was a trick question. BMW went to their engineers and said "trim every ounce off the car"

2-39 is old school
              2-40 is trimmed to the bone

They both work and so does this one. It's Mercedes version..
              Attached Files

Comment

How about these 2. Will they both fit the hole and the blinker blink using them???

There is a reason there are 3 companies in America selling pigtails...
                Though they are both 2 cavity connectors with the same basic function, they are not interchangeable. Tab on 39 to the side of cavity 2 won’t let it plug into what 40 will.

Comment

You are correct. How about 2-39 and 2-40?

Will they interchange?

[emoji2371]

I’m with the picking up trash in the side of 59 crew!

Good luck with the search!

Comment

So why are those 49 cent parts expensive and rare ?

Comment

It is still fun. Learn something every day. Pull rabbits out of the sky.
                      We will see...

Comment

I would just cut the wires and plug in the soldering iron

Comment

That old H11 joke been going around for years.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                            I would just cut the wires and plug in the soldering iron
                            Great minds think alike🤯

Comment

Wire harnesses were my life for 15 years working in Mexico...we made them for DeWALT, Generac, Eaton which went in that Harley Davidson, Mack / International Trucks, Schindler Elevators & all sorts of other appliances & automotive items.

Comment

The response has been crazy. This is a starting salary of 55K a year with a 100K salary 18 months later.
                                My cousin taught helicopter flight school and he told me there are 2 types of people on the planet. Those that can fly helo's ad those that can't.

I have the same problem. You can only do or not do what I do for money. It's complicated.

I hired a guy Wednesday from here. It's another duck hunter.

Should be fun...

Johnny, still somewhat confused . Okay...you are into pigtails, but are you a distributor for the manufacturer, or do you make the pigtails yourself?

If I understand you now had yourself and one employee, and he is the manager...who was out duck hunting. Now you have two employees, also a duck hunter, so the manager now has one employee to manage, or does he also manage you?

Also being a duck hunter seems to be an important requirement for employment. What does being a duck hunter have to do with your requirements?.

Also you have not explained why your business is complicated...any more than any other business.
                                Last edited by Burnadell; 02-05-2023, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X