I Need Another Full time Employee Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Johnny found a perfect niche and is making bank.
    You are correct and me and 1 TBH'r are having a heck of a time keeping up. Needed one more to do the job. Never imagined I would have a 55K starting opening. Hired a guy Wednesday...

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
      That's has to be 1 weird job sounds like.
      Yes and you need to bring your brain to work every day. Three of us in America do this for money.

It's complicated...
      Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 02-04-2023, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Can you explain exactly what you do? I know you mentioned making pig tails before but what makes it hard? Serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
          Can you explain exactly what you do? I know you mentioned making pig tails before but what makes it hard? Serious question.

Excellent question

Comment

Are these plugs interchangeable? Will they fit the same hole and work?
            Attached Files

Comment

How about these 2. Will they both fit the hole and the blinker blink using them???

There is a reason there are 3 companies in America selling pigtails...
              Attached Files

Comment

Serious question, Johnny. What's your exit strategy? You've mentioned that you only have a few more years before you hang it up. Are you going to sell out? Shut down? Be an absentee owner? When you retire, will there only be two of your kind left in America?

Comment

Sounds intense.

Comment

[QUOTE=Johnny Dangerr;16639916]Yes and you need to bring your brain to work every day. Three of us in America do this for money.

It's complicated...[/QUOT

If its complicated I'm out, but i can duck hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      No, not interchangeable. Have to remove the tabs on each end.

Comment

No. The ends look different?

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

To answer your questions I would say maybe the first pic is but not the second. But that’s a WAG. It’s not my profession nor do I have a clue about any of that stuff.I wasn’t trying to be insulting sorry if it came off as so. I’m Genuinely curious. You seem so have done well for your self and hoping you wouldn’t mind being little more detailed in your response.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              No. The ends look different?
                              You are correct. How about 2-39 and 2-40?

Will they interchange?

Comment

To answer your questions I would say maybe the first pic is but not the second. But that’s a WAG. It’s not my profession nor do I have a clue about any of that stuff.I wasn’t trying to be insulting sorry if it came off as so. I’m Genuinely curious. You seem so have done well for your self and hoping you wouldn’t mind being little more detailed in your response.
                                We are good...

Comment

Working...
                                X