2023 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will
    May have to take a vacation day tomorrow.

Comment

LSU LSU Congratulations Bayou Bengals

Comment

Great game!!!

Comment

Congrats to LSU. Heck of a season.

Comment

Congrats LSU!

Comment

Congrats to the Tigahs! I called this almost a year ago when they owned the transfer portal. Heck of a season.

Would love to see the Horns get back to Omaha next year.

Comment

Great series. That *** whippin yesterday was just what we needed to align the stars. Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Tonight was an outstanding comeback after yesterday. Congratulations to the National Campion LSU Tigers.

Comment

Tigers win! This has been one heck of a baseball season here in Baton Rouge.

Comment

Congrats on a great season, LSU!

Comment

17K likes, 136 comments - Cale Saurage (@calesaurage) on Instagram: "EVERY LSU FAN RIGHT NOW "

Comment

Congrats LSU!

Comment

Proud of that team. Beating Wake 2 in a row and then taking down UF for the Natty. Incredible! Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Having LSU ranked number 5 was dumb. They been the favorite for most of the year. I done said…FLA better not take them boys lightly! Helluva season for the Tigers. Congrats on the Natty! From the azz beating the day before…..to the azz beating to put it away. Would have loved to see some more games like the first of the series…but kudos to the Bayoy Bengals! They passed the Sips in titles…so now it’s Geauxmaha?

Comment

Just walked into house from OMAHA. What an epic ride that was!!! Incredible highs...then lows...then highs. The town and stadium was an Ocean of purple and gold everywhere. I was sitting next to the biggest part of FLa. last night and they were a bit cheeky ...for about 2 innings. Then it got really fun! Great experience

Comment

Working...
                                X