No announcement yet.

2023 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For everyone that complains about LSU fans being classless or trashy, I thought this was worth a share!

Comment

i always knew deep down Smart loved the tigers.

Comment

I’m gonna miss Baton Rouge when I’m gone. This has been an amazing place to watch college sports the last 12 years I’ve been here. I chose Baton Rouge over Nashville and Florida 12 years ago when we moved here from Charlotte.

Comment

Off to Omaha tomorrow.We will be there till the end. Geaux Tigers

Comment

Great game tonight - great pitching from both teams.

Comment

Great game!

Comment

Both teams played solid ball last night. Just what you'd expect for the championship.

Comment

I haven’t missed a pitch of LSU baseball since the regionals started. It has been a hell of a ride. Hope they can finish this! Pretty special team and a great time to be a Tiger!

Comment

Dylan Crews just won the golden spikes award. Best player in college baseball

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Dylan Crews just won the golden spikes award. Best player in college baseball
                      Well deserved. Gonna get him a Natty to go with it in about 2hrs.

Comment

Let's go Gators.

Comment

Florida is goung to wish they had saved some runs for tomorrow.

Comment

Well, we get another game tomorrow. A game like today is like a golfer shooting a 62, usually hard to follow up with another one the next time out, so I expect tomorrow will be another 1 run walk off type game. Good thing about a game like today is some of the younger players get to participate in a World Series game and feel what it's like to play in Omaha. Gonna be a good game, can't wait to watch.

Comment

Sunday's game was hard to watch. It seemed more like batting practice for Florida. At least Johnson threw the bench warmers in so the starters could get some rest and watch the massacre.

Hopefully Skenes pitches today and can quiet the Florida bats.

Comment

Been to CWS/Omaha several times and LSU always the most fun to eat, drink & tailgate with. Go Tigahs!

Comment

Working...
                                X