Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale Moser
    replied
    Mainaeri seems like one of the rare baseball coaches who can also carry on a human conversation, much like Augie was. So many of them are robots, and cliche machines, it's nice to hear when they have some real personality. That post game with Mainaeri and the pitcher who told him he could hit, then hit a bomb, is one of my favorites. Sarloos at TCU can be a character too.

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied
    Originally posted by eradicator View Post

Yes, we know..........this is Texas' year
    It's baseball so it could be.

Leave a comment:

• Drop Tine
    replied
    Very cool, classy move by Coach Garrido. Looks like both teams are loading up for another strong season. Horns could be very salty!

Leave a comment:

• Bayouboy
    replied
    Ross Dellenger on Twitter: "Here’s the letter former texas coach Augie Garrido sent #LSU coach Paul Mainieri after the Tigers beat his Longhorns in the 2009 CWS. Mainieri took a photo with him at that CWS. This now hangs in Mainieri’s home. https://t.co/ogk8TT0tDU" / Twitter​

Coach Augie letter to Coach Paul.

Leave a comment:

• TildenHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by elgato View Post
    Just walked into house from OMAHA. What an epic ride that was!!! Incredible highs...then lows...then highs. The town and stadium was an Ocean of purple and gold everywhere. I was sitting next to the biggest part of FLa. last night and they were a bit cheeky ...for about 2 innings. Then it got really fun! Great experience
    Hated that I missed you! We will have to get that drink sometime soon. Geaux Tigers! Glad you got to see the final W!

Leave a comment:

• PYBUCK
    replied
    Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post

When are you going to say Pierce needs to be fired?
    Don't have to. You can't get it out of your head and keep bringing it up for us. I'm not a Pierce fan. He missed some opportunities in the supers that cost Texas a lead late in the final game.

Leave a comment:

• Bayouboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I was referring to all time program ranking stats you doofus. Lol.

Ahhhhh.... So now we cherry pick which stats. Ok, LSU set the all time jello shot record at Rocco's. LSU - 68,888 shots. Second Place - Wake Forest - 7,622.

Now! That is a record to be proud of!

Leave a comment:

• Snapperhead94
    replied
    When are you going to say Pierce needs to be fired?

Leave a comment:

• dbaio1
    replied
    Geaux Tigers

Leave a comment:

• eradicator
    replied
    Yes, we know..........this is Texas' year

Leave a comment:

• Burntorange Bowhunter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eradicator
    replied
    Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I for one, am glad to see viewership up. It’s such a great product, and gets too little coverage. I think Covid shutting down some minor league teams helped push some talent to school.
    Covid didn't shut down minor league teams. The owners/MLB did. You are absolutely correct on the result.

Leave a comment:

• Dale Moser
    replied
    I for one, am glad to see viewership up. It’s such a great product, and gets too little coverage. I think Covid shutting down some minor league teams helped push some talent to school.

Leave a comment:

• Bayouboy
    replied
    Milestone viewership for LSU-Florida MCWS Final - Sports Media Watch

Wow! Some BOB stats!

Leave a comment:

• Bayouboy
    replied

The Bayou Bambino finds out he will be batting first in the order

Leave a comment:

Working...
X