• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoop AGS win about time

Comment

Whoop AGS win a Series about time

Comment

Tech wins the series against TCU. Not pretty at all times but a series win no less. Guns Up!

Comment

Good bounce back to take the series against TCU. Wreck Em

Comment

A series win counts whether ugly or pretty.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              More than once by multiple people you have been asked to keep your douchbaggery off of this thread. Run along now. Take it to the football thread.

Bumping those gums and got a taste of karma again today. Meanwhile, the Ags take the series on a walk off. Solid weekend of baseball!

Comment

Lol. Where were you when Texas beat Aggy in the midst of a 15 game winning streak?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  What happened to Tarjac? Sophomore slump?...
                  Sorry just saw this, and idk, just having a bad year and I guess not seeing the ball well cause he swings at some awful pitches, I also don’t think he has the guys around him to protect him/bail him out like he did last year

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Lol. Where were you when Texas beat Aggy in the midst of a 15 game winning streak?

Mid-week games don't count

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                      Sorry just saw this, and idk, just having a bad year and I guess not seeing the ball well cause he swings at some awful pitches, I also don’t think he has the guys around him to protect him/bail him out like he did last year

Ryan is a junior,FWIW. He’s always been a little “streaky” at the plate and prone to extended slumps, but I think he’s starting to gain some confidence. He had a pretty good weekend that could, hopefully, jump start his season. I think he likes to see a lot of pitches and does draw a lot of walks, but I think that gets him in trouble sometimes. I’d like to see him more aggressive in early counts. Of course, it was a 2-2 pitch that he sent over the wall for the walkoff yesterday!

Ryan is a good kid and I want to see him succeed (at this and the next level.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

2023 College Baseball

Air Force in town for an early one today, I love when those dudes come to town. I can’t wait to hear what coach Kazz has to say.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 04-04-2023, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Peyton Powell hits the ball really hard…

Comment

Tigers take down Nicholls 12-2 in a 7 inning run rule game. Tommy White hit two more HR and 5 RBI. He demolishes bad pitching.

Comment

Texas beats Air Force in a meaningful Tuesday night game.

Comment

2023 College Baseball

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Air Force in town for an early one today, I love when those dudes come to town. I can’t wait to hear what coach Kazz has to say.

It was well worth the wait. It makes me feel better about our future when we have leaders like Coach Kazz and young men like his ball players defending our country.

Give it a listen.

Last edited by Heath; 04-05-2023, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X