Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 College Baseball

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    Rent free x100. Was a good game. It’s tough being everyone’s “Super Bowl” [emoji38]

Aight! Pay up BoB. I win the side bet. First words outta FMJAgs mouth was “rent free”![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Aight! Pay up BoB. I win the side bet. First words outta FMJAgs mouth was “rent free”![emoji23][emoji23]
      I mean….kind of speaks for itself lol. I haven’t said anything but here y’all come. I love it…. This is the part..(excuse me, yawning) where you claim me a victim….

Comment

He doesn’t understand what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          He doesn’t understand what that means.

No sir he doesn’t..[emoji23]

Comment

No sir he doesn’t..[emoji23]

You try so hard. Like over the top try hard to the point boarder line obsession. If you go back, I said nothing to merit your typical response . I do love it though….watching you Heath and Bob dry hump each other on behalf of a school that 2/3 of you probably didn’t even attend is hysterical. Who puts the lube on before Heath gives you super top-secret inside Longhorn news ??? �� Keep up the good work making memes from your basement on a Saturday night.

Comment

Unfortunately missed the game. Congratulations to the horns on a series win.

Comment

2023 College Baseball

You try so hard. Like over the top try hard to the point boarder line obsession. If you go back, I said nothing to merit your typical response . I do love it though….watching you Heath and Bob dry hump each other on behalf of a school that 2/3 of you probably didn’t even attend is hysterical. Who puts the lube on before Heath gives you super top-secret inside Longhorn news ??? �� Keep up the good work making memes from your basement on a Saturday night.

Why you mad?

Comment

2023 College Baseball

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                  Unfortunately missed the game. Congratulations to the horns on a series win.

It was a great game. Win or lose. Enjoyed the back and forth.

Comment

That was kind of a strange game, I watched some in FF, but it was just not very well played….but I won’t complain about conference series wins.

The main thing that drives me crazy recently is walks from the bullpen, makes my head want to explode. I guess sketchy bullpen work cuts both ways though, given the 56 footer from the Tech reliever to lose it.

Might as well sweep the deal…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't go to college at all. What does that have to do with sports fandom?

I attended my first Texas baseball game in Waco in 1980.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        That was kind of a strange game, I watched some in FF, but it was just not very well played….but I won’t complain about conference series wins.

The main thing that drives me crazy recently is walks from the bullpen, makes my head want to explode. I guess sketchy bullpen work cuts both ways though, given the 56 footer from the Tech reliever to lose it.

Might as well sweep the deal…

Walks and terrible base running for Texas so it wasn’t pretty. This team have won 13 games in a row, mostly against weaker competition but it was the right schedule at the right time.

They still have issues and no super stars so hopefully they can patch together some more Big 12 wins.

Comment

2023 College Baseball

I saw a stat that the team has more home runs than the 2022 squad did at this same time last year. The bats are coming around some. Porter Brown, DC, Powell, Guill and O’Dowd are showing some promise. Good to see some pop from the backup catcher position yesterday as well. Seems like the games against the scrubs built some confidence and it has continue through the Tech series so far. Was glad to see that. Need to clean up the base running and fielding a little but I like the way the team has stepped it up from the first two weekends. And of course like Dale the said … the walks. Nutkick infuriating…especially in a tight game in a pressure situation . Hopefully they mature with games like this and can throw strikes under pressure.

Still enjoyed the game. The lead changes, hitting in the gaps, and of course the gritting it out for the win . After all the talk last season over that no-look walk off steal of home I very much enjoyed the ending yesterday …especially for the series win! Hoping to complete the sweep today. Gonna be a two screen day with baseball and bsktball overlapping. Hook em!!
                          Last edited by Smart; 03-26-2023, 07:10 AM.

Comment

I saw a stat that the team has more home runs than the 2022 squad did at this same time last year. The bats are coming around some. Porter Brown, DC, Powell, Guill and O’Dowd are showing some promise. Good to see some pop from the backup catcher position yesterday as well. Seems like the games against the scrubs built some confidence and it has continue through the Tech series so far. Was glad to see that. Need to clean up the base running and fielding a little but I like the way the team has stepped it up from the first two weekends. And of course like Dale the said … the walks. Nutkick infuriating…especially in a tight game in a pressure situation . Hopefully they mature with games like this and can throw strikes under pressure.

Still enjoyed the game. The lead changes, hitting in the gaps, and of course the gritting it out for the win . After all the talk last season over that no-look walk off steal of home I very much enjoyed the ending yesterday …especially for the series win! Hoping to complete the sweep today. Gonna be a two screen day with baseball and bsktball overlapping. Hook em!!

Yeah, seems like it’s more power by committee this go round, I guess you can’t have Ivan Melendez every year.

Comment

I'd say it's better to have the homers scattered throughout the lineup.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU takes the final 2 against Arky yesterday 12-2 and 14-5. Nice to salvage the series after dropping game 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X