Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salty H20 2023 Thread- How Salty Will You Get??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buckhunter1999 View Post

Top water bite was on fire Saturday afternoon. Between my buddy and I we caught 21 slot redfish and a few 20-23 inch trout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Nice!!!

Comment

Was in port Arthur Thursday and figured I’d run over and see if I could catch a couple of trout. The wind was awful, but found a spot with some current and bait and figured I’d give it ten minutes. Caught a 14.5 inch flounder on my third cast, and a 16 incher a couple casts later. Ended up with a pretty good trip with three flounder and a trout, and had 5 other flounder between 14 1/2 and 14 3/4, plus a couple of just short trout and an 18 inch red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice man, that gets me excited. I can't catch a flounder on R&R to save my love but I sure love stabbing them in their faces!

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            Nice man, that gets me excited. I can't catch a flounder on R&R to save my love but I sure love stabbing them in their faces!
            Work it slow and find dirtier water. I haven’t had any luck catching them when I could see them.

Comment

If that cooler had a Pepsi and some chicken with those it would be a party J/K. Nice work

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                If that cooler had a Pepsi and some chicken with those it would be a party J/K. Nice work
                lol

Comment

Tearing them up on croaker
                  Attached Files

Comment

Awesome fish!

Comment

**** what a fatty lol

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                        That’s a solid fish on that purple plastic croaker!

Atta Boy Josh!

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                          That’s a solid fish on that purple plastic croaker!

Atta Boy Josh!

This!! WTG Josh!
                          Who cares what someone else uses as bait as long as it is legal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                            Pigs!

Comment

Decided to build a 7'6" spinning blank for super light shrimp lure setups and small jigs with light lines. Shimano 2500 class spinning reel. Fuji SIC rings, MHX blank & Grips, CRB seat and Fuji Poly threads.

Pompano, Mangrove Snapper and Snook - down south when water is super clear and they are all over small baits - on a slow bounce retrieve.

Comment

Still licking my wounds from getting absolutely skunked last time. May be ready for another beatdown in a few weeks

Comment

Working...
                                X