No announcement yet.

College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think Terry will get the job after this loss. He looked like he was lost on the sideline when it's started going bad. When Texas got cold from the outside should have driven to the bucket and shot free throws. Bad ending to a good season

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      Miami won the game when they took Carr out going for a free ball. Texas choked after that without him in there bringing the ball down court. That and the fact Miami shot nearly 100% from the field and foul line in the 2nd half. Terrible call on Cunningham but the refs were terrible all game long on both sides. I would have liked to see how Texas would have done if Carr hadn't got hurt, Disu too.
      It will be interesting to see if Terry gets the permanent head job.
      If they do not give it to Terry long term, players will enter the portal and Texas would have just shat the bed in BBall! He did and amazing job considering what he inherited after the debacle from the original head coach got caught up in something with a girlfriend!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        Hell of a year! Hook’em!

Yup....For the hand they were dealt they came out smelling like a rose. Just wished they could have made it one more rung. Not sure anybody is beating UConn.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Yup....For the hand they were dealt they came out smelling like a rose. Just wished they could have made it one more rung. Not sure anybody is beating UConn.
          I agree. Texas overcame a lot during this season. UConn for the title!

Comment

I’m sticking with UCONN as well.

Texas was elite, in a wild tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              Don't think Terry will get the job after this loss. He looked like he was lost on the sideline when it's started going bad. When Texas got cold from the outside should have driven to the bucket and shot free throws. Bad ending to a good season
              Texas couldn't make but 1 out of 2 free throws and could not drive in the lane without Carr setting it up. Miami made every free throw they had in the 2nd half.

Comment

Miami has beaten Drake, Indiana, #1 Houston, and Texas. I think they will give UConn a game.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                  Miami has beaten Drake, Indiana, #1 Houston, and Texas. I think they will give UConn a game.
                  UConn has been killing it. I think they roll Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    UConn has been killing it. I think they roll Miami.
                    Well, you probably thought Texas would win tonight too. I guess we’ll find out on Saturday night. Go Canes!

Comment

Well, you probably thought Texas would win tonight too. I guess we’ll find out on Saturday night. Go Canes!
                      I was hoping, but it’s just basketball…
                      Go UConn!

Comment

Rodney Terry is the first interim coach to make the elite 8 since 1989. Time to get him a pay day.

Comment

It will be a good game no doubt. But UConn is playing really great right now

Comment

UConn has destroyed everyone they’ve faced, beat them and Miami wins the whole **** thing, IMHO.

Until then, meh.

UCONN is deadly

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Rodney Terry is the first interim coach to make the elite 8 since 1989. Time to get him a pay day.

I'm not much of a basketball junkie but Chris Beard and now Terry, got me interested again. As long as he can recruit, I'm good with it. Players seem to really like him.

I am in first on the TBH bracket? Does that count for something?... I'll probably finish second ..
                              Last edited by Smart; 03-26-2023, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                                It will be a good game no doubt. But UConn is playing really great right now
                                I agree. They impressed me the way they beat Gonzaga.

Comment

Working...
                                X