Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Horns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Miami shoot 64%
      66% from 3 and we are still winning
      Boys are serious……..Hook ‘Em!

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
        Miami shoot 64%
        66% from 3 and we are still winning
        Boys are serious……..Hook ‘Em!
        We’re making 2’s all game and y’all aren’t missing from 3. That’s the difference IMO.

Comment

New game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            New game.
            Boy is it.

Comment

Miami took over, helluva season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man I can’t believe they choked away a 13 point lead. So disappointing

Comment

Really good season for the Horns

Comment

They blew the lead, but how is that not an over the back? Cunningham is blocking him out and the guy jumps on his back and falls over. Texas would’ve gotten two free throws, instead Miami takes the lead with under a minute to go. Am I crazy? How can you block out if that’s a foul?

Comment

The turnovers late were a killer and game changer. Cane is good and horn let them back in. This all gas no brakes is crap. I'm off this train derailment. Good season horn, I'm back to purple and white. No more burnt orange for me

Comment

Good season but they should have won this one. Got out of their offense and quit making the extra pass they were making the first 30 minutes

Comment

One call decided it late.

Comment

WOW! Shots stopped falling. With this group in the Final 4, U Conn has to be the favorite.

Heck of a season for Texas with everything that happened this season.

Comment

Wow! Heck of a comeback. Florida with two teams in the Final 4.

Comment

Miami scored over 50 in the second half without a 3 pointer. Great game

Comment

Working...
                                X