Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

College Hoops Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    One call decided it late.

No it didn’t...��
    Y’all were winning by 13 points with 8 minutes left.
    Last edited by dc1986; 03-26-2023, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I think I’m 0 and 10 on games I’ve watched. Good season Horns

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
        They blew the lead, but how is that not an over the back? Cunningham is blocking him out and the guy jumps on his back and falls over. Texas would’ve gotten two free throws, instead Miami takes the lead with under a minute to go. Am I crazy? How can you block out if that’s a foul?
        I think it's an over the back also but Texas should have never been in that position. There were many plays before that you could point to as well. They stopped playing their offense that got them the lead earlier

Comment

If the Texas player had not kept backing up, I think it would have gone the other way honestly.

Comment

I think it’ll be a UCONN/FAU final

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great game. Two very good teams but only one can advance. Go Canes!
              Attached Files

Comment

Great season but why is Cunningham shooting the ball under 1 minute?

No game in the paint hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  If the Texas player had not kept backing up, I think it would have gone the other way honestly.
                  Yep. The Miami player was in the air and the Texas player backed up under him.

Comment

Texas' other coach they fired would have beat them one way or another

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      I think it's an over the back also but Texas should have never been in that position. There were many plays before that you could point to as well. They stopped playing their offense that got them the lead earlier
                      I agree they shouldn’t have been in that position, but they were. What a difference that call made. You could tell by the reaction of players from both teams that the only person who thought it was a Texas foul was the ref.

Comment

Hell of a year! Hook’em!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Yep. The Miami player was in the air and the Texas player backed up under him.
                          Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                            No it didn’t...��
                            Y’all were winning by 13 points with 8 minutes left.
                            That’s right. Refs didn’t help Texas but when you loose a 13 point lead you can’t blame the refs. That was great athletes all around. I hate it ended that way but congrats to y’all.

Hook ‘Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Man I can’t believe they choked away a 13 point lead. So disappointing
                              Me either…. No Texas team. Well it will be an interesting final.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                                That’s right. Refs didn’t help Texas but when you loose a 13 point lead you can’t blame the refs. That was great athletes all around. I hate it ended that way but congrats to y’all.

Hook ‘Em!
                                Miami won the game when they took Carr out going for a free ball. Texas choked after that without him in there bringing the ball down court. That and the fact Miami shot nearly 100% from the field and foul line in the 2nd half. Terrible call on Cunningham but the refs were terrible all game long on both sides. I would have liked to see how Texas would have done if Carr hadn't got hurt, Disu too.
                                It will be interesting to see if Terry gets the permanent head job.

Comment

Working...
                                X