Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This…

Comment

Shooooot. If I had your money I’d buy it!

Comment

lol 4500 for a tv. Dammit boy

Comment

Doh! Post padding.
          Last edited by RR 314; 10-24-2022, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            Will check them out. She’s on my *** about this one acting up lol.
            These are pretty sleek! 65” looks to be $1600 at Best Buy.
            Attached Files

Comment

75 inch SAMSUNG Q70 or Q80. We have the 75 in our media room. Excellent TV for the money. We also have a 55 inch Q60 in the living room. Both are awesome. I would stick with Samsung. There is a reason they are the best tv's.

Comment

I’d go with LG or Sony not a fan of Samsung at all

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                  I have 3 LG tv’s, 1-55” and 2-65” all have been great, next one will be a 75” LG

Comment

Narrow it down and wait until Black Friday-ish. But do your homework. A lot of Black Friday deals are specific to individual retailers and will cut components in the “same” tv you see elsewhere. But you still can get a good deal. Just make sure it’s what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Always been a Vizio man. But my next one may be a Samsung I don’t think the Vizio are as good as they use to be. Unless you go up several models

Comment

Wife and daughter have 65” TCL’s in their rooms. Solid viewable picture for a $500-600 tv

Living room and my room have 65” Sony A8’s (OLED) … amazing picture , priced around $1100 @ BB when on sale. There will be some awesome prices in the next 4-6 weeks. Retailers will be blowing out 2022’s as the 2023’s are arriving soon.

Comment

We like our samsung for sure but get a firetv or something else for streaming. The built in apps and remote are pretty poor.

And budget for an external speaker too.

Comment

The best picture for your dollar will be a 6 series TCL or an 8 series hisense.

Check out reviews on rtings.com the have the most comprehensive tv testing out there and are not sponsored by any tv makers very unbiased. Also if you check out reviews of hisense u8h on YouTube or other reputable sites like digital trends or Tom's guide, they will all report the same thing that it's as good or better picture quality than most Samsung and Sony products costing 2x as much.

A 75" hisense u8h can be had for about 1400.

If getting samagung get the qn85b or the qn90b.

If getting sony get the x90k or x95k.

If getting LG only go with the oled tvs they make. C2 would be your best option there. It's thier mid tier oled and great mix of picture quality and affordability. Only thing is the oleds don't get nearly as bright as the led's.

Qled from Samsung is nothing special or proprietary. It's just a fancy name they gave to their tvs. Most top end models from all manufacturers will use quantum dots.

I just replaced all tvs I had at the the house and the ranch with a mix of hisense u6/u8's and a sony x92j in the media room.

Pm if I can be of more assistance.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                              Samsung is good at marketing. Thier tvs are good tvs but not great. If you are concerned with quality control sony and LG have much better qc and you are much less likely to have problems with a sony or LG panel. They are very good about not letting crap make it off the line into a box and into a store.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X