Man I screwed up this evening..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
    I understand that, you couldn't do it that evening?
    He was told not to contact him late at night.

Good luck on the recovery OP!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      Great to see you here Wiz !
      I'm only here for a few drive by posting comments Brother....
      Hope yall find Baylee's deer this morning!

Comment

Tagged, hopping for the Best. Our youth are our future, keep em in the outdoors. Your doing a great job taking yours.

Comment

Lord, we ask You to guide our brother Keith to his daughter's deer this morning! In Jesus Name, Amen!

I'm tagged in for LDP's!!

Big Lee, you owe this man an apology! You were WAY off base with a bad case of constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the keyboard!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            Strummer I usually agree with many of your post or comments.

This one above the necessity for age minimums. For hunting. Yes we all know 3 people who shot a buck with a .410. Reality is. Large game need to be held for older more mature audience or shooters.
            That is one of the craziest things I have read on this site, and there have been some really crazy ones!!!

Comment

Shoot i was ear-holing piggies with grandpa's 22 hornet when i was 6...

Following for the recovery this morning! Good luck!

Comment

Hope you can recover it

Comment

Good Luck! In for the LDPs. I love to see the little ones hunting. Some of the best time I have spent hunting was with my daughter in the blind.

Big Lee can just suck it if he is against little kids taking a good deer. Sorry, JMO.

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                      I understand that, you couldn't do it that evening?

I was told he is a grumpy old man and best not to call him past about 6pm . Got ahold of him and got permission. He lives in Houston and don’t come down very often.

Comment

Bad news. We wasn’t able to find him . Brush is so thick it was hands and knees searching . After about a hour in a half we made the decision to give up . Will wait for the buzzard.

Comment

I was told he is a grumpy old man and best not to call him past about 6pm . Got ahold of him and got permission. He lives in Houston and don’t come down very often.

Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bad news. We wasn’t able to find him . Brush is so thick it was hands and knees searching . After about a hour in a half we made the decision to give up . Will wait for the buzzard.
                            Hate to hear that...worth bringing in a dog?

Comment

Sorry to hear that. It can be a tough when a kid wants their deer. Been there a few times.

Comment

good luck on the deer! yall b hating on Big Lee lol can i defend him just a lil...
                                most states require a minimum draw weight for this reason correct?? if a kid can pull the required DW then age doesnt matter! im sure Big Lee agrees with that

Comment

Working...
                                X