Man I screwed up this evening..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    Let's focus back on Strummers Kiddo. Strummer is making sure hunting. Fishing. Outdoors is possible for many generations.

I’m trying my best to.

Comment

That makes sense Big Lee. Text is the worst way in the world to communicate. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
        I’m trying my best to.
        This is great!!! Man. Let them catch bait fish. And we catch monster fish!!

Comment

Originally posted by Monark View Post
          I wrote you off as an ahole. Jury is still out.
          Further from the truth. I support kids. Support families. Encourage both to enjoy fishing, hunting the great outdoors. I again apologize for being a super smart*****

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            Further from the truth. I support kids. Support families. Encourage both to enjoy fishing, hunting the great outdoors. I again apologize for being a super smart*****

And I knew this that’s why I didn’t make an issue out of it . I probably should of tried to put the fire out.

Comment

Originally posted by Monark View Post
              I wrote you off as an ahole. Jury is still out.

Comment

This is Awesome!

Comment

This has happened to most of us!

I have a 15 year old grand daughter who has shot a compound bow since she was 5 years old. I can no longer get her to the deer lease and she has never had any interest in killing anything with her bow.

You are fortunate to have a 10 year old daughter that wants to hunt! I am still working on the grand daughter to help me out with the ugly nasty mean boar hogs! I have time and I am a very patient man!

Good luck to you and your daughter on future hunts!

Comment

Glad I missed this one......ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      And I knew this that’s why I didn’t make an issue out of it . I probably should of tried to put the fire out.

True, I make comments to People that I truly know that I would never say to members I haven’t met.

That said, all those people I “truly know” were met on this site. It’s a good size list

Comment

Working...
                      X