Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
    If you can cook as good as you write poetry I really need to get up there and try it!
    Bring it on in, whenever your able
    For just 5 dollars, I’ll sing at your table
    I’ll bring my guitar, and play it all day
    For 10 dollars more, I’ll respectfully go away

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      You mean accounts from real people and real things that are happening in the world? A lot of knowledge that I've acquired about snakes or anything else I genuinely care about is knowledge I've gained through reading and other people. I can name just about any snake in the world and most certainly in North America dead or alive, most of which I've only seen in pictures. Does that mean anything I say on that topic is any less creditable?
      Not once have I ever seen anyone question your knowledge of snakes. You're okrattler afterall. It's just sometimes you forget your'e not okpotexpert, okchildexpert or okdepressionexpert. When you ramble on about those things, contradictory to those that are experts, it makes you look clueless and argumentative. Please, tell us fun snake facts. We trust you with those.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Not once have I ever seen anyone question your knowledge of snakes. You're okrattler afterall. It's just sometimes you forget your'e not okpotexpert, okchildexpert or okdepressionexpert. When you ramble on about those things, contradictory to those that are experts, it makes you look clueless and argumentative. Please, tell us fun snake facts. We trust you with those.
          I'm not even a snake expert. Just sharing what I've found out through my experiences or through what I've been taught or learned through research. I've been a child at one point,I've been depressed at points in my life. But as individuals we'll all have different opinions and life experiences. That's why if someone is depressed they don't need to be on here asking for advice. I've had a some of the most important people in my life die and I went on about my day and just tried my best to not think about it. That's not something everyone can do or that I'd expect from anyone else. I'm going through life learning how to deal with things just like anyone else. Anyone that says they have all the answers I'd be pretty apprehensive about. I know just enough to keep me out of trouble. Like the weed smoking deal. I ain't worried about what everyone else does. I have a hard enough time just keeping myself from doing stupid things. I ain't in charge of babysitting anyone else.

If it was truly a problem for me I'd walk into a dispensary and I'd be the only one to walk out of there ever again. But it ain't. I don't care what nobody else does. But I still have an opinion on it.
          Last edited by okrattler; 10-27-2022, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Pot Weed WTH

If it was truly a problem for me I'd walk into a dispensary and I'd be the only one to walk out of there ever again.
            What in the actual hell is wrong with your brain?

What is a problem for you so I can stay clear of the mass casualty event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

What about those that find the need to debate them?

Comment

Curt I gotta ask, who in this thread is a pot expert?

Serious question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                  What in the actual hell is wrong with your brain?

What is a problem for you so I can stay clear of the mass casualty event?

Not much does bother me. It'd have to be pretty bad to effect my life in any way shape or form.

I don't get worked up over much. It's not like I have a bunch of people that smoke weed calling me and threatening to kill my family every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                    Bring it on in, whenever your able
                    For just 5 dollars, I’ll sing at your table
                    I’ll bring my guitar, and play it all day
                    For 10 dollars more, I’ll respectfully go away
                    Sounds like a plan, I'll hold you too that
                    Looking forward too it, I'll be in my TBH hat
                    Serenade me if you please
                    We can laugh about that pot weed

Comment

It's not like I have a bunch of people that smoke weed calling me and threatening to kill my family every day.
                      So what we’ve gathered here…
                      -Pot weed smokers are non threatening
                      -“sober” Snake charmers could wipe out a dispensary if need be…

Gotcha

Comment

After reading (some of) this thread, I kind of feel like eating a marijuana pot weed gummy edible

Comment

Them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong!

Comment

On point

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              Curt I gotta ask, who in this thread is a pot expert?

Serious question.
                              I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "BOB".

Comment

Anyone that's for the legalization of marijuana. It leads to the same thing regardless of whether you just want to eat a gummy before bed or blaze up every day.

The medical profession has everything to do with it. They're who would prescribe you those gummies. And the medical marijuana is about as big of a joke as anything else a doctor prescribes. They say it's medicine but it's regulated worse than actual medicine.

It's all fun and games until you can't go anywhere without smelling weed. Can't take your kids out to a concert without them inhaling weed smoke. My cousin took her kids to a Dixie Chicks concert in OKC a few weeks ago and her youngest got sick because it was so bad in there. People think it's great until their kid gets kicked out of school for having a bag of gummies and all that. Then it's not so great. All that can stem from your poor little self not being able to sleep and wanting to eat one before bed. It's not just about you. When there's cops standing in front of people that are smoking weed in front of your favorite restaurant and doing nothing about it don't get ****** off. You voted for it. And whether it's medical marijuana or not people will do it in public without any problems from authorities whatsoever. Just go to Oklahoma City and you'll see how it is.
                                you're straight talking out of your a**. I live in Norman ok and visit OKC pretty often. Hardly ever do I smell weed in public unless walking past a dispensary or it's coming from someone's backyard/house. 99 percent of the bars will throw you out in a heartbeat for smoking "pot" inside. Both OKC and Norman PD will ticket people for trying to smoke in public you see it on campus pretty often. last few concerts I've been to people have been thrown out for smoking weed. Kids getting kicked out of school for drugs is nothing new it happend about once a week at my high school not to mention people OD in the bathrooms and all of that was before the state legalized medical marijuana and I went to one of the better high schools in the state. maybe you should try leaving a county of 5k people occasionally so you can open your eyes and become less depressed about everything. You're so negative because you won't leave the armpit of Oklahoma to see more than flatland and prairie dogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X