Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Look at how much money we saved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    You definitely have separate bank accounts

We have a joint account, and a joint savings account, then each of us have our own checking accounts and savings accounts with banks and credit unions. Don’t keep all your eggs in one basket!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
      While I am admittedly a member of the fairer sex, I’m not much of a spender.

I look at it like this: There are a few things in life I enjoy holding onto and watching it grow. Money is one of them.
      I don't say this lightly...This is pure genius!!!! You are absolutely one of the wittiest women I've ever met. Freaking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        I don't say this lightly...This is pure genius!!!! You are absolutely one of the wittiest women I've ever met. Freaking hilarious.

High praise coming from you, sir!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
          While I am admittedly a member of the fairer sex, I’m not much of a spender.

I look at it like this: There are a few things in life I enjoy holding onto and watching it grow. Money is one of them.
          I’m still laughing.

Comment

Yeah...I'm in the boat of "my wife get's what she wants (which isn't a whole lot honestly) and I don't say a peep" crowd. I have the spending crown in my household. It is all budgeted spending, but that budget leans heavily in my direction.

Comment

Working...
            X