Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Look at how much money we saved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My beautiful wife, God bless her as she is now in heaven, use to drive across town to save a quarter on a gallon of milk. I would say something to her and she would say, but look how much money I saved. Would give my right arm to hear her say that again.

Here is a trick for you young guys. Buy your bow or gun and don't let her see it for at least a day. When she asked about it you can honestly say, "Oh I have had that"
    Last edited by Jon Stewart; 09-13-2022, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Xactly!

Comment

My wife......good grief

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
          I saved 40% on an order off Sitka's website the other day. Saved like $300!
          Lol

Comment

What’s the saying? A woman will buy something she doesn’t need just because it’s on sale. A man will pay twice what something is worth if he really needs it? Something like that lol

Comment

Look at how much money we saved!

I got a whole garage, safe, shed, deer camp, and truck…full of **** I probably don’t NEED.

I don’t even ask what she buys…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-13-2022, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Yeah
                Agreed OP. They ain’t saving anything but I won’t rain on their parade

Comment

My wife: look how much money I saved

Me: put the money you saved in my hand

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I got a whole garage, safe, shed, deer camp, and truck…full of **** I probably don’t NEED.

This!

I am BY FAR the spender in our house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      This!

I am BY FAR the spender in our house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      All day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
                        My beautiful wife, God bless her as she is now in heaven, use to drive across town to save a quarter on a gallon of milk. I would say something to her and she would say, but look how much money I saved. Would give my right arm to hear her say that again.

Here is a trick for you young guys. Buy your bow or gun and don't let her see it for at least a day. When she asked about it you can honestly say, "Oh I have had that"
                        Sorry for your loss.
                        I don’t know what I would do without my wife.

Comment

I just saved a bundle on my insurance by switching to Geico

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post

When you go hunt take two gun cases with a gun only in one of them. Come home with the same two gun cases. Both with a gun of course.

Comment

Amen, Dale! I may think it but I don't say anything to her about it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

But most of the time* take what each person has bought and try to resell it.
                                You get near nothing on the things the woman has bought.

I try my best to explain this to my wife when she says "But you spend money also"... Yes, but we can actually sell the ammo for MORE than I paid for it and the guns for around what we paid, how much can you sell those 10 pairs of shoes, socks, shirts, books etc for 10% of what you paid?

If that's not enough you can't make/save money on what they buy. Hunting/fishing at least offsets a tiny portion of household costs.

Comment

Working...
                                X