• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
    No that’s Applebees!
    I thought the exact same th8ng when I read that comment

Comment

Suprised at all the cracker barrel comments...i must have the last remaining good one near me. I have noticed a decline in all fast food and dine in restaurants since covid though

Comment

White Castle

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Suprised at all the cracker barrel comments...i must have the last remaining good one near me. I have noticed a decline in all fast food and dine in restaurants since covid though
          Doesn't matter what I have there. I have to rush to a bathroom immediately!

Today. I was thankful for my RV. And not some random, questionable bathroom!

Comment

Wow...I guess some of ya'll probably meet up every week at Jason's Deli or McAlister's...bunch of sissies.
            Pancho's, McDonald's, Long John Silvers. Buffalo Wild Wings are all darn fine places to get some grub. Glad I was raised to appreciate good grub and not be so picky.

Comment

I'm going to go with Grandy's.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                The old Green Grandys. Or the new Red ones??

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                  I miss Grandy’s. I did know they still existed.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntercoach View Post
                    Wow...I guess some of ya'll probably meet up every week at Jason's Deli or McAlister's...bunch of sissies.
                    Pancho's, McDonald's, Long John Silvers. Buffalo Wild Wings are all darn fine places to get some grub. Glad I was raised to appreciate good grub and not be so picky.
                    The two ‘deli’ you mention are barely that. They are not bad enough to make the list for this thread, but they are not good either.

Comment

McDonald’s, but breakfast only. I might as well eat my sausage cheese biscuit and hash brown while sitting on the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                        The old Green Grandys. Or the new Red ones??
                        Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                        I miss Grandy’s. I did know they still existed.
                        There was one in South Arlington near the Parks Mall, but I believe it was shut down somewhat recently. I drove past it weekly/daily growing up as a kid thinking "man, I bet the food there is crap."

Then my dad made me go when we were in Ohio for a family reunion. It was against my will but I confirmed the food is crap. These all had green roofs, but the one in Arlington changed to red prior to going under.

Comment

I guess it could be like when I ran across a Pizza Inn in Carlsbad, NM. I grew up eating at Pizza Inn and thought it was be a great walk down memory lane.

I soon realized why they went out of business…….. that could be a whole other thread, the foods you ate as a kid, that were awesome, then tried as an adult and they were actually horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                            sad to say no more, its gone so down hill. growing up it was the best! now the bums are stale meat got no seasoning... and yes bob the breakfast has gone down hill too>
                            Man…I hate stale bums

It’s McDonalds for me. They’re secret ingredient is colonoscopy prep juice
                            Last edited by highspeed; 09-04-2022, 10:13 PM.

Comment

McDonald's, long John silvers, cicis pizza, & rasin cains greasy oily chicken strips.....havent been to ponchos in years and doubt i will again

Comment

Every now and then I get a gift certificate to Applebee's. I try to re-gift it to somebody that's really ****** me off.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                                X