No announcement yet.

Restaurant Punishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A small mexican chain in La. called La Rumba. After you eat there, you stomach does the La Rumba.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
      A small mexican chain in La. called La Rumba. After you eat there, you stomach does the La Rumba.
      To be honest I gauge the authenticity of Mexican food on if it does or doesn’t Jack my stomach up.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
        To be honest I gauge the authenticity of Mexican food on if it does or doesn’t Jack my stomach up.
        Mexican food jacks your stomach up? Why?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Mexican food jacks your stomach up? Why?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Not really. Was more or less an on running joke around my neck of the woods.
          Guess that’s just around here and not anywhere else

Comment

Burger King patties taste like they are dipped in kerosene, but I can usually find something to eat anywhere...

Cracker barrel - the sirloin steak surprised me (in a good way)
            Long John Silvers - chicken strips are the bomb
            Taco Bell - dorito shell tacos are legit
            McDonalds - double cheese burgers sometimes help me make it throught the day
            Ponchos - nothing wrong with all you can eat sopapillas!

Comment

Many things that didn't used to, now screw up my stomach since having my gall bladder removed. Random stuff too...whataburger and chic fila yield INSTANT results.

Oddly, CFS and mexican food don't bother me much. It's weird, and it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                I hate to ruin a great story.....but if you or anybody has to rush to a bathroom immediately after eating CB (or any other nancy stomach restaurant), you need to look at your meals before Cracker Barrel since digestion takes such a long time.

Mayo Clinic....After you eat, it takes about six to eight hours for food to pass through your stomach and small intestine. Food then enters your large intestine (colon) for further digestion, absorption of water and, finally, elimination of undigested food. It takes about 36 hours for food to move through the entire colon.
                This may be true, but there are a handful of foods that I can eat and 90% of the time I'm visiting a toilet within 30-45 minutes.

Comment

I forgot about CiCi's pizza. I love their mediocre, low-quality pizza, tbh. I just always eat myself silly when I go, and then have to find room for their dessert.

Comment

Working...
                  X