Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a common phrase you heard from Dad growing up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two bird dogs flew over and set a cultivator. If i tell you a rooster can pull a freight train go ahead and put the harness on him.

Comment

He doesn't have enough sense to set a goose on a hillside. He would put the rocks on upper side.

Comment

“Can’t never could do nothing”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Argue with a fool long enuf n soon no one will know which one of you is the fool.

I should've listened better!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

This is going to hurt me worse than it hurts you.

If you go to jail, don’t call me

There’s no way you’re my kid, my kid wouldn’t do something that stupid
            Last edited by Mexdeer19; 08-23-2022, 06:14 PM. Reason: *

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post
              “If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.”
              Don’t just stand there…Do something.

If you can’t hold that flashlight correctly just go in the house.

Comment

Boy you have 3 brain cells. One of thems dead and the other two are fightin.

Comment

That boy's a bank walker.

When questioned what a bank walker was, he explained, when a bunch of guys go skinny dipping, everyone strips down and jumps in real quick. There is always one that struts up and down the bank showing off his goods. That's a bank walker.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                    That boy's a bank walker.

When questioned what a bank walker was, he explained, when a bunch of guys go skinny dipping, everyone strips down and jumps in real quick. There is always one that struts up and down the bank showing off his goods. That's a bank walker.

One of the best I have heard!

Comment

In response to a scrape or cut. "I've had worse than that on my butt"

Comment

"Pay your own way!!"

Comment

You’re just an accident going someplace to happen.

Comment

"Tenga Huevos Hijo" - "Echale Echale" - "Andale, queiras"
                            By far my Favorite to this day "Chingow, Piensas dormir todo el dia o que" it was only like 7:30 am lol

Comment

Quit tearing up that bike. Tires don't grow on trees. (my feeble defense that rubber did grow on trees was quickly shut down).

Fall out of that tree and break your legs, don't come running to me (my retort about having to crawl to him instead of running due to the broken appendages did not sit well)

Quit leaving the dam door standing open 90 miles per hour. We ain't air conditioning the neighborhood.

Break your jaw to say sir?

Those walker hounds out there got way more sense than you.

When you quit it was like I got two good workers

Comment

One I like to use to this day: Boy, if you can't talk and work at the same time,.....stop talking!!

Comment

Working...
                                X