No announcement yet.

Raccoons spinning Lamco low n throw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coons cannot reach that spinner plate on a regular Lamco. It’s impossible unless they have 5 foot arms. They are probably reaching in to the corn that’s left sitting on the coon guard after the spinner has thrown.

Comment

My Lamco is pretty darn coon proof. Not sure how they would get in there. I hope they haven't changed the design. I've only had it 2 years and want to buy a few more. I like it WAY better than my ASF.

Comment

I just looked at the Lamco stand and fill because we bought 3 new feeders and our feed store had them locally. There was nothing special about their plates vs ez feeder or any one else. I even measured the distance from the spinner to the end of the plate.

We had some ez feeders and I have friends that have them. We didnt have an issue for years then all the sudden my feed rates went to crap. I run 1 sack per week per feeder in the off season and 2 sacks during the season. When I put cameras on the feeders with he issues the big, lanky, long armed coons came out of the brush. Those feeders were replaced with Ramch Kings. All the All Season feeders got eliminator plates too. Now our rates are back tight and you don't even see coons, or squirrels or any thing on camera.

A lot of people just do... how many secoonds... on their feeders... not rates.

The other nice thing is you can walk up to almost any feeder and use their calculation and get close to your rate with an eliminator plate. When you buy these other brands with the regular spinner plates, 3 seconds could be half a sack a week and it could be one and a half sacks. They slap them together and don't care where it's set.

Comment

Working...
        X