Lasik Eye Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
    Sounds like you are like me. I have never been a candidate for Lasik. I am extremely near sighted and have astigmatism.

When is the last time you looked into it? I had extreme astigmatism. 7-8 years ago I checked into it again and I was then a candidate. I went to lasikPlus in Plano. Dr Smith was great. Air Force guy. Best thing I every did. I can’t remember what I spent. I think it was $1800 or so an eye. I can’t remover because I would have paid whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
      When is the last time you looked into it? I had extreme astigmatism. 7-8 years ago I checked into it again and I was then a candidate. I went to lasikPlus in Plano. Dr Smith was great. Air Force guy. Best thing I every did. I can’t remember what I spent. I think it was $1800 or so an eye. I can’t remover because I would have paid whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That place gets great reviews

Comment

I can say I used to hate it when we were hunting and people would see animals I couldn’t see. I finally went and got it done at Mann Eye and it was great. Honestly it was distracting for a while because my vision was so bad before and All of the sudden I could see everything. Like I would stare at the grass and be like holy crap there’s so many grass blades or so many leaves on the trees or whatever. My wife got sick of me excitedly reading signs and license plates to her.

Comment

Had mine done 6 years ago. Best money ive ever spent on myself. Cost me 4K$ with a lifetime warranty. If my vision ever deteriorates I can go back and have it corrected for free. Went from 20/400 to 20/15 and haven't looked back since
          Last edited by WildMatt84; 11-27-2022, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Just had mine done three weeks ago. I will say that my vision has gone down from the first couple of days. My eye doctor isn't worried and said it was the outer layer being too dry. The only way I could see OK was to put drops in every 15 min. That was not an option when I was hunting.

The Dr. put me on some prescription drops and things are doing better.

Comment

Following

Comment

Dr. Booth did mine is 2003 right before I deployed to Iraq. The best decision be ever made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X