2022 Texas high-school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabel View Post
    Lorena is not very good on offense. The defense has some holes in the back end. Cameron had a pick six and a fumble recovery on a stupid ill advised attempted pitch back from the running back that was being tackled in the first five minutes. Put Lorena in a hole very quick. The Cameron QB can sling it and some good receivers that can catch it. I don't see Franklin having to worry too much when they play Lorena this year. Lorena lost alot from last year's championship team.
    At least y’all bounced back and made it a game even though y’all lost by 4 points. Franklin doesn’t have the same team either. Defense is giving up way to many points. Our secondary are small kids and they just don’t seem to cover the pass very well, even though we intercept at least twice in a game. All the teams we have been playing has been throwing the ball A LOT!!!
    So far, nobody has been able to stop our run game. If that kid that got carried off doesn’t come back, we might get in a bind on our running game.

Comment

Pleasant Grove

Looks to be a good year for our PG Hawks! If we can stay healthy they have a shot. My son is a sophmore kicker!

Click image for larger version

Name:	kick.png
Views:	1
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	24693109

Comment

Anna 6-0

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
          I hear they’ve got a team this year!
          Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
          Brock #1 ranked 3A D1 0-2 after losing last week to 4A powerhouse Pleasant Grove 28-7 and losing last night in overtime to 3Rd ranked 4A powerhouse Wichita Falls Hirschi 37-30 in overtime. With a tough non district schedule Brock should be primed to roll their district and 3A D1. No dog in the fight, I just love to follow good teams and great games!
          Gunter in 3A Div II is rolling including a win against Brock on the road. Looks like Gunter reloaded again this year. Sitting at 5-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Head Hunter View Post
            Looks to be a good year for our PG Hawks! If we can stay healthy they have a shot. My son is a sophmore kicker!

[ATTACH]1103604[/ATTACH]
            Awesome, his leg looks contorted lol. See yall next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Head Hunter View Post

[ATTACH]1103604[/ATTACH]
              It will be tough for PG - they will have to get past Gilmer & I don’t think anyone beats Carthage.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXuNOEH-Iyk"]San Angelo Central's Tyler Hill to Ben Imler Hail Mary - "The Miracle on the Concho" | 9/23/22 - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty cool ending to San Angelo Central's homecoming game this past Friday. Received the kickoff at the 5 yard line with 19 seconds left in the game after falling behind by 4 points - ball was returned to the 48 yard line - one play later with 3 seconds left......

Comment

Originally posted by DWV015 View Post
                  San Angelo Central's Tyler Hill to Ben Imler Hail Mary - "The Miracle on the Concho" | 9/23/22 - YouTube

Pretty cool ending to San Angelo Central's homecoming game this past Friday. Received the kickoff at the 5 yard line with 19 seconds left in the game after falling behind by 4 points - ball was returned to the 48 yard line - one play later with 3 seconds left......
                  That was awesome. Thanks for Sharing

Comment

Thinking about going to watch #10 1A Six Man DII Witharrel this Friday.

Not High School, but my son is having a really good year since moving to receiver. 2 TD’s last week against Shallowater and an INT at Holliday

Click image for larger version

Name:	D5219E7B-B15C-493E-99DD-AF20A680032D.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	24693211
                    Attached Files

Comment

Incredible ending! They’ll be talking about that for years!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Thinking about going to watch #10 1A Six Man DII Witharrel this Friday.

Not High School, but my son is having a really good year since moving to receiver. 2 TD’s last week against Shallowater and an INT at Holliday

[ATTACH]1103859[/ATTACH]
                        They need your son on varsity, they would have beat our tails if they could catch a cold. Receivers dropped 2 sure TDs Friday night.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Anna 6-0
                          My nephew coaches there and says the new head coach is great, he's making all the difference and they added a good quarterback.

Comment

Franklin having a lot of trouble with pass defense. Also McGregor broke some long runs also last Friday. I think we are over rated this year

Comment

Originally posted by barnett77859 View Post
                              Franklin having a lot of trouble with pass defense. Also McGregor broke some long runs also last Friday. I think we are over rated this year
                              I’ve been saying that about the defense since the Diboll game!!
                              And that number 15 for McGregor could flat out run. Franklin will have a hard time if they face a good defense.

Comment

Carthage struggling this year……. Haven’t given up a touchdown In the 1st half yet! This may be their best defense that I can remember.

Comment

Working...
                                X