Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022 Texas high-school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooper 52-6 over Rivercrest.

Comment

Franklin pulls out a win over Rockdale 63-42.
      Another sloppy performance from our defense. Good thing we have a strong running offense even with 3 starters out.
      Next week is our bye week.

Comment

It’s been broken noses and fingers so far for mine, but Whitesboro is sitting at 5-0 with Peaster coming up then Brock. I’ll take high school football any day over any other level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Gilmer has been off for a couple weeks but its back to the action this week in pleasant grove. #2 vs #3 4ad2. Can't wait!

Comment

#4 Bells vs. #1 Gunter. Tall order but our boys will give it our all, no doubt about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Good luck the rest of the way from a Bells fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  #4 Bells vs. #1 Gunter. Tall order but our boys will give it our all, no doubt about that.

I was a Panther one time back in 1960-62
                  Princeton was the one we could never beat in those days. Our field was out behind the old AG building and covered in goatheads.

Comment

I'm a sucker for some 6 man games. We used to take a detour and watch a Friday nite game years back when we hunted Rotan. Roby vs Rotan was always a hoot.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                      They need your son on varsity, they would have beat our tails if they could catch a cold. Receivers dropped 2 sure TDs Friday night.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk
                      Ha ha! I missed this comment. Yeah I listened to the game on the radio

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        I was a Panther one time back in 1960-62
                        Princeton was the one we could never beat in those days. Our field was out behind the old AG building and covered in goatheads.

Played on it until my junior year.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                          Gilmer has been off for a couple weeks but its back to the action this week in pleasant grove. #2 vs #3 4ad2. Can't wait!

That outta be a good game! Several friends of mine have kids at PG.

Comment

Lago Vista has their first district game since moving up to 4A against Navarro Friday Night.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              That outta be a good game! Several friends of mine have kids at PG.
                              Yesir. I'm expecting a barn burner myself. I feel confident that g town will come out on top but that's why we play the game. Your friends kids on varsity? Anybody to watch for?

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                                Yesir. I'm expecting a barn burner myself. I feel confident that g town will come out on top but that's why we play the game. Your friends kids on varsity? Anybody to watch for?
                                The town seems to be buzzing with excitement over this week's game. I have no doubts Gilmer will be tough, but that is what makes this sport so fun to be a part of. My son has been pumped all week, he is #17!

Comment

Working...
                                X