2022 Texas high-school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    New Caney just put a whoopin on Porter in the crosstown rivalry dubbed "The Battle Line on 59". New Caney is now 13-0 against Porter since PHS opened. New Caney has a STUD of a RB in Kendrick Reescano and he is fun to watch. Gonna be a tough road since moving up to 6A, but this is a good looking squad so far.

New Caney sure put a spanking on Willis last Friday night. 62-28 was the final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Franklin is back at #1 in 3A Division I!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        Franklin had a tough game with those Lumber Jacks but our Lions were able to pull off a win!!
        35-23
        Jasper, you’re up next!!!

Jasper got absolutely man handled on both sides of the ball against Newton last week losing 20-6…not sure how many kids are on Franklins roster but I would expect the starters catching a break early!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
          Jasper got absolutely man handled on both sides of the ball against Newton last week losing 20-6…not sure how many kids are on Franklins roster but I would expect the starters catching a break early!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          I saw that!!
          At the Mexia game, I counted 36 kids suited up. We don’t have a lot of big kids this year either, but they do have speed on both sides of the ball.
          I heard today from a guy at work that Jasper has big kids with lots of speed.
          Guess we’ll see. Me and the wife are going to the game.

Comment

Lexington is off to a 3-0 start. We have a very young group. QB is a freshman and several other freshman and a ton of sophomores play big roles. Thank goodness we got rid of Franklin this year so it looks like it will be between us and Rogers for the district title.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
              Lexington is off to a 3-0 start. We have a very young group. QB is a freshman and several other freshman and a ton of sophomores play big roles. Thank goodness we got rid of Franklin this year so it looks like it will be between us and Rogers for the district title.

Everybody in that district is glad Franklin moved up!!
              Rogers is also 3-0 and they have moved in the top ten ranks.
              Good luck on the rest of the season.

Comment

Almost kick off time!!!!
                Jasper has some big ole boys!!!

Comment

16-16 at the half over here in lindale, tx.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                    16-16 at the half over here in lindale, tx.
                    Long day on the water! Didn’t make it to town to catch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Wimberley off to a good start. 2-0.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      I hear they’ve got a team this year!

Comment

New Caney just took the lead against the Woodlands woth 1 min left. First year in 6A and will be 4-0 if lead holds up.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          New Caney just took the lead against the Woodlands woth 1 min left. First year in 6A and will be 4-0 if lead holds up.
                          New Caney over Woodlands 14-7. Recovered pooch kick with 1:29 left sealed the deal. Outstanding play all around for the Eagles and stud running back Kendrick Reescano. Also would like to thank Cuero for coach Travis Reeves and his staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            Long day on the water! Didn’t make it to town to catch the game.
                            It's cool, you didn't miss much.....just another Buckeye win.

Comment

Cooper 33-21 over Collinsville to move to 4-0.

Comment

Galveston got put in a district with a bunch of HISD teams. Man, it’s wild to see how absolutely awful every single one of them have all become. Guessing it’s been like this for awhile now, but it sure wasn’t that way when I was in school.

Comment

Working...
                                X