Bleu Smell/Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    Well lets see Breyers Ice Cream never killed anyone and I don't believe they have paid out any money in law suits.
    But are they an honest company? I’d be willing to bet that at some time in that company’s history somebody did something shady or illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      I’ll be able to legally hunt whitetail buck deer in about 9 weeks.

Legally…… haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Breyers is owned by Kraft foods... Kraft has indeed poisoned and even killed people with food poisoning by their many food products. I don't care either way just stating facts
        Still waiting on a rebuttal on this

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          So what are doing? Can I eat my Vanillla Bean tonight or do I have to go to Dairy Queen?

Hahahahahahaha...TBH ice cream eaters on lockdown tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
            I never buy blue bell, but after reading this thread, I'm going to buy some after work.
            Prayer sent…and May God have mercy on your soul…along with sotx.

Comment

I'm calling Burnadell! Oops one minute late.
              Last edited by doghouse; 07-26-2022, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                I'm calling Burnadell!

Too late! He's on it!

Comment

I don’t mind blue bell but I buy Heb ice cream regularly

Comment

Biggest concern for me this evening is Choc peat butt overload or CherryVan

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                      I’ll be able to legally hunt whitetail buck deer in about 9 weeks.

You better start a lot sooner than that! They’ll all be nocturnal by then!!

Guess I’ll have some Peachy Peach after my crawfish bread for dinner tonight. I need to go get me some Oatmeal Cream pie before y’all get it all!

Comment

I prefer soft serve and those bars and such in the freezer at gas stations, but I like me some of Brenham’s finest as well.

Comment

Yep bluebell is definitely dishonest, and did kill and make people sick , covered it up
                          Throw the CEO in jail ASAP , all that said people will still buy it, why ? Because it’s a local brand
                          And people will eat dog **** over admitting they are wrong to support a cruddy company like blue bell , facts don’t lie
                          To me all ice cream tastes about the same, and in the Pepsi challenge I doubt most have any better taste then me and still will buy it because product placement
                          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 07-26-2022, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            Sounds like our government.

On a serious note... I love me some Blue Bell ice cream. We'd starve to death and walk around naked with zero entertainment if we boycotted every single product made by any company who has ever done anything dishonest. There are certain stores and brands that I won't give my money to because their moral compass is greatly askew. I never considered Blue Bell as one of them. If they hop on the tranny fan wagon and start screaming that we should kill babies while endorsing Kamala Harris, then I'm buying HEB brand ice cream.
                            If those are your factors when choosing ice cream brands then HEB definitely doesn't make the list. They are as liberal as they come.

Comment

So we are hatin' because he was charged? We are just going to assume he is guilty before the trial?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                That reminds me. I need to stop and get some more oatmeal cream pie blue bell on the way home. Thanks for the reminder!

I can’t even find it on shelves down here near Huntsville

Comment

Working...
                                X