No announcement yet.

Bleu Smell/Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this was a company-wide conspiracy to cover up or the work a single, deceptive, former CEO? Just trying to understand why so emotional on the subject... Did you receive settlement?

Comment

The Cobalt in your cell phone comes from child slave labor. Your phone has probably been responsible for far more deaths and child abuse than Blue Bell.

FWIW, I grew up in the dairy state, and Blue Bell is just as good as the dairys back home.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
        ""Former Blue Bell CEO Paul Kruse was charged with conspiracy in 2020 after being accused of trying to conceal the outbreak following a five-year investigation. The trial begins August 1 in Austin. The company pled guilty in 2020 to a related case and agreed to pay a combined $19.35 million in fines, forfeiture, and civil settlement payments. The settlement is reportedly the second-largest amount ever paid in the resolution of a food safety matter."

I take it this does not satisfy your personal definition of dishonest.
        Sir...it was not the ice creams fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
          Name me a big company that isn’t dishonest to some extent.
          Well lets see Breyers Ice Cream never killed anyone and I don't believe they have paid out any money in law suits.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
            Did you receive settlement?
            Not yet

Comment

Ya’ll are killing me. So are we boycotting them or not. I heard they are making chili flavored ice cream with no beans so if you want to boycott I’m on board. Just say the word and I’ll shut them down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

""Former Blue Bell CEO Paul Kruse was charged with conspiracy in 2020 after being accused of trying to conceal the outbreak following a five-year investigation. The trial begins August 1 in Austin. The company pled guilty in 2020 to a related case and agreed to pay a combined $19.35 million in fines, forfeiture, and civil settlement payments. The settlement is reportedly the second-largest amount ever paid in the resolution of a food safety matter."

The key word there is former, as in no longer the CEO. Does that make the new CEO dishonest by osmosis or something?

I'm not saying Blue Bell is the end, of be all of ice cream, but listeria can happen to any food related business. Do you just not eat anything?

Well lets see Breyers Ice Cream never killed anyone and I don't believe they have paid out any money in law suits.
                Breyers also sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                  Ya’ll are killing me. So are we boycotting them or not. I heard they are making chili flavored ice cream with no beans so if you want to boycott I’m on board. Just say the word and I’ll shut them down.

Thats a good one. No actually I have several personal reasons plus its fun to watch these die hard Blue Smell/Bell fans loose their collective minds.

Comment

I wasn’t even thinking about blue bell but now I’m heading to the kitchen

Comment

I'm not a die hard blue bell fan but if you expect any big corporation to be 100% honest you're in for a really big disappointment.
                      Last edited by jdg13; 07-26-2022, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Ima go get a Choco Taco before they’re all gone.

Comment

So Blue Bell canceled your favorite Rainbow Unicorn Sparkle flavor when they told you they wouldn't? That's what they were dishonest about?..

Comment

Breyers is owned by Kraft foods... Kraft has indeed poisoned and even killed people with food poisoning by their many food products. I don't care either way just stating facts

Comment

It’s business. Do you own one? What you may call dishonest standing 100 miles away may could be called taking care of the shareholders. You have to know the FULL story, which neither you nor I know.

Comment

Thats a good one. No actually I have several personal reasons plus its fun to watch these die hard Blue Smell/Bell fans loose their collective minds.
                                I’m losing my entire mind over the fact 1 article said blue bell was bad for you. I won’t be able to sleep tonight. It does stink they where dishonest with you though. Hopefully you didn’t know someone that died from listeria because I wouldn’t be a fan either if that happened to my family.

Comment

Working...
                                X