No announcement yet.

Bleu Smell/Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven’t had any Blue Bell in years. Thought I’d see what the Oatmeal Pie was about. Seen it was $8 half gallon and about fell out. Needless to say I still haven’t tried it yet. FJB!!

Comment

Some people amuse me

I like Blue Bell, especially pecan praline. But would much rather make my own ice cream at home. And couldn’t care less what an article from a magazine says

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
        Wrap your face around some Buttered Pecan. Thats special. All others suck penga.

Disclaimer: My wifes homemade Butter Pecan is super special.
        Butter Pecan is my favorite and while the Blue Bell is good it doesn't match up to our local brand.

Comment

Every time you eat any store bought food you take a chance of getting something that could kill you

If you start boycotting companies who have been responsible for the death of humans you are going to be eating what you grow and walking to get where you are going.
          Not necessarily a bad thing either

Comment

This feels like a thread to stir the pot and reduce boredom as we anxiously await deer season to begin.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
              This feels like a thread to stir the pot and reduce boredom as we anxiously await deer season to begin.

Won't make a bit of difference. Pots being stirred is a year round endeavor.

Comment

I bet blue bell sales increased from this thread alone.

Comment

I started a diet 2 weeks ago and all I see is ice cream threads now. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post

LOL yes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                      needs more oatmeal cream pie but the taste it good!
                      Tap the breaks on lunch beers, bruh.

Comment

Cracks me up....its a hit piece by the "Ben & Jerry's" fans. If you are going to go after one of the top selling brands this is how you do it.

Rating Walmart Great Value ahead of Blue Bell. LMAO!!!

Comment

This is starting to resemble Russian disinformation.

Comment

Please give me a number of people that Blue Bell Killed?

Comment

I'll quit eating Blue Bell right after I start voting Democrat

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                                People eat ice cream looking for high quality ingredients?? I consider ice cream to be junk food and at that point I'm just looking for the best tasting thing possible. Blue Bell's got the taste part lined out. Who care's if someone else uses organic milk or whatever crap that article is trying to sell.
                                This is what I'm saying. If you're looking for health in an ice cream carton you're doing it wrong OP.

Comment

Working...
                                X