New images from space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshman View Post
    I appreciate you taking the time to explain it and I kinda sorta get the light bulb thing, but I’m still fuzzy on how they can send something into space and take a picture of something as it appeared it the past. If I take the light bulb you mentioned and dropped it on the floor and it broke how can someone in the future send a camera back and get a picture of it before I dropped it?

Again I know I’m not thinking about this as I should but like I said I’m just a simple man.
    It's the same reason you don't hear a rifle shot until the bullet has already gone by. The light from what's happening currently, has not reached any camera yet. The distances they are talking about are unfathomable to most human minds.

Also why most of what they waste money taking pictures of is irrelevant anyways...but that's neither here nor there..

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      This will send me down a rabbit hole of Googling tonight because those are awesome questions LOL
      Space/Time/Quantum Physics is absolutely mind blowing subject. Its been an absolute passion of mine every since I was first introduced to the double slit experiment. Its a deep deep interesting rabbit hole. Micheo Kaku is one of my favorites if you are a book person.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
        Wait you really believe the earth is a globe? Have you seen it with your own eyes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yea in 3rd grade

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          I work with a fella who 100% believes the earth is flat and he will get fighting mad when we tease him about it, OH and we do..
          BUT he also voted for Pedo Joe so there you have it..
          This dude is in his thirties and graduated from Prairie View A&M with a teaching degree.. LMAO
          Like I said. WEIRDOS

Comment

Everyone’s first reaction when flat earth is brought up is that your a idiot , or weirdo… 99% of people say or think that. But have you looked into it? Or your thinking that just because it’s opposite of what you have been taught since day one…

Comment

Everyone’s first reaction when flat earth is brought up is that your a idiot , or weirdo… 99% of people say or think that. But have you looked into it? Or your thinking that just because it’s opposite of what you have been taught since day one…

Looked into it? You don’t get to claim the earth is flat, and then ask everyone else if they’ve “looked into it”?

Hit us with the single most solid piece of evidence you have found, to support your belief that the earth is indeed, flat….

Comment

Every time i draw the earth it is flat conclusion that earth is flat hypothesis backed by experiments data concludes fact

Comment

Things I have not looked into include flat earth, bigfoot, santa claus, easter bunny, tooth fairy, mermaids, loch ness, and east texas black Panthers.
                  There is a common theme there, extra points if you can nail it down

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I will provide all the proof today

Comment

See drawing is flat not curved
                      Attached Files

Comment

Everyone’s first reaction when flat earth is brought up is that your a idiot , or weirdo… 99% of people say or think that. But have you looked into it?

Yes. What evidience did i miss or overlook that convinced you?

Comment

I cant believe this thread has gotten off track also. Wow....hard to believe EVERYTHING has become a wedge issue around here. We looked at the PBS NOVA special last night about this project. Absolutely incredible stuff, a scientific and engineering feat of massive proportions.
                          Some folks have spent their entire career at NASA working on ONLY this one project over the last 30 years......wow!!! The show was a "Proud to be an American" type stuff........but alas we can find fault! My hats off to everyone on that TEAM as they just rewrote our understanding of our galaxy and many others. USA, USA, USA!!!!

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                          Wait you really believe the earth is flat?

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Holy crap are you really a flat earther? I didn't think we had any of those on TBH.
                          ..............oh NO, we have been down these convoluted roads for years.
                          Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                          Things I have not looked into include flat earth, bigfoot, santa claus, easter bunny, tooth fairy, mermaids, loch ness, and east texas black Panthers.
                          There is a common theme there, extra points if you can nail it down

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                          LMAOOOOO..........great response!

Comment

Its funny how we have people who believe in all kinds of theories but don't even look into the basics of a flat earth theory.

People believe there are globalist elites who control worldwide elections. They believe that Obama was the anti-christ. They believe there are FBI agents listening to every word you speak or type 24-7. They believe there will be a one world currency soon. (Been saying that one for about 50 years). Even a good number of people here even fell for the Qanon nonsense and thought all the Dems would be in Gitmo by now.

Before you ignorantly make fun of a flat earth theory at least do some basic research and you may find out its not far fetched as it sounds.

Here is a great place to start.

And this image is a basic starting point that explains how the seasons arrive.

Comment

*you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Wait, this is for real?

I really want to hear more of this flat earth theory!!!

You've obviously never lived in Lubbock. Stay there a few years and you will know for certain that the earth is flat (especially on the day it rains and water has nowhere to go) and that air is some shade of brown.

Comment

Working...
                                X