X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post

Oh chit, you got me! The earth is flat after all..... I'm sorry God for making fun of retarded people.
      By resorting to insults and name calling you just pretty much conceded the discussion. If you had any compelling arguments you would "try" to present them rather than just calling people retarded.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
        By resorting to insults and name calling you just pretty much conceded the discussion. If you had any compelling arguments you would "try" to present them rather than just calling people retarded.

I was actually quoting Larry the Cable Guy. But yeah I concede. World is flat

Comment

I was actually quoting Larry the Cable Guy. But yeah I concede. World is flat
          The surface of the earth that we inhabit is flat.

Comment

Oh hell I've got nothing better to do...

how do you suppose tides work?

why aren't the northern lights visible at all latitudes?

why do toilets flush one way in Australia, and another way here?

why do cyclones/hurricanes rotate one direction in the Southern Hemisphere, and a different direction here?

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaCreekKid View Post

why do cyclones/hurricanes rotate one direction in the Southern Hemisphere, and a different direction here?
              Gravity from the sun going around your nimcompoop

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaCreekKid View Post

Coriolis has already been brought up and ignored.

Comment

Hey, I'm trying to be on your side here - even though you're obviously on meth since you dig for arrow heads!

And if you're going to call me a name, can you at least spell it right?

It was hard to type "latitude" and "hemisphere" and the "northern" part of northern lights, since I'm sure our friend here rejects all those labels.

This post fueled by a couple of beers and it being way too hot to be outside. Much love to all. And, most importantly...when does hunting season start up again??!

Comment

This is absolutely hilarious! No wonder aliens leave is us alone..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      This is absolutely hilarious! No wonder aliens leave is us alone..
                      Aliens can't land here. They are going so fast that they just skip right off the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                        Coriolis has already been brought up and ignored.
                        .no point in bringing venereal disease into this.

Comment

Serious question for the flattened guys. If I get in a ship and head east, how far can I go before I hit the edge? What happens if I try to go farther?

Comment

Remember when we got the entire population of earth together and ran to the same edge of the earth and made it tip. That was awesome!
                            This would've been a lot better on a Chris Farley meme....

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post

No one could possibly insult you more here than you have yourself.

My lord what a stupid argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Serious question for the flattened guys. If I get in a ship and head east, how far can I go before I hit the edge? What happens if I try to go farther?
                                Jim Carrey already did that. It's a wall, with stairs....

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X