No announcement yet.

Got the Covid….Again…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took all my ivermectin dosages. Woke up this morning feeling half alive finally! Hoping to have turned a corner on this dang thing finally. The last three days have been rough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good deal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
        I had it in December. Had worse colds
        Yea no kidding

Comment

Had fever Friday, felt great yesterday, a little under the weather Today but I think it’s more The couple bottles of wine at dinner. ��. Glad you are feeling better OP seems this crap is coming around again.

Comment

Little rona story.

My wife is a nurse in the home health field & had to write an exemption for employment...she is taking care of a really sick 3yr old that requires 24hr care. Well, she got a call over the weekend that the kiddo tested positive for the rona & all the other nurses who are fully jab'd are now refusing to care for the boy. So, she's now doing all the daytime 12hr shifts.

Clown show.

Comment

I had it once,(that I know of) and had two jabs. No more vaccine for me. Still kicked my arse. Pretty sure I had it right at the beginning when everything first blew up. Tons of people in my department got it, and I spent a hour with my supervisor when she was most likely positive. I was sick for a week, the first time, but tested negative, and they sent the test away and took a week to get results, and came back negative. I rarely get a fever, and had one with that crap, whatever it was. Fast forward two jabs(work required) and I got it again(positive test) and was sick as a dog for two days, but they prescribed an antiviral, and I got better fast the 2nd time. I think everybody pretty much has, or will get it. Whether there symptomatic or not who knows. People aren't dying from it like they were. In my opinion, they should have just let it run its course from the beginning instead of shutting everything down, and making a MESS of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                I had it once,(that I know of) and had two jabs. No more vaccine for me. Still kicked my arse. Pretty sure I had it right at the beginning when everything first blew up. Tons of people in my department got it, and I spent a hour with my supervisor when she was most likely positive. I was sick for a week, the first time, but tested negative, and they sent the test away and took a week to get results, and came back negative. I rarely get a fever, and had one with that crap, whatever it was. Fast forward two jabs(work required) and I got it again(positive test) and was sick as a dog for two days, but they prescribed an antiviral, and I got better fast the 2nd time. I think everybody pretty much has, or will get it. Whether there symptomatic or not who knows. People aren't dying from it like they were. In my opinion, they should have just let it run its course from the beginning instead of shutting everything down, and making a MESS of everything.

Exactly

Comment

This bout was not nearly as bad as the last one.
                  I'm "recovered", but still weak. Doc gave me some anti-viral pill pack.
                  I had the monoclonal antibody infusion last time.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Have you looked into getting the antibodies? I believe the window for them to be effective is within the first nine days. Hoping you turn the corner soon.

If You can get the monoclonal antibodies within the first few days, do it. I truly believe my Wife would still be with me if the Dr wouldn't have dropped the ball on Her getting them.

Comment

I'm on day 7 and aside from being alittle tired I'm good. So much better than the first bout I had!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                        Took all my ivermectin dosages. Woke up this morning feeling half alive finally! Hoping to have turned a corner on this dang thing finally. The last three days have been rough!

Glad your feeling better.

Comment

Glad to hear!

Comment

The crazy thing with all of this is that although I feel better, this dang cough is wearing me out! I can't seem to shake it. I am going though cough drops like Willie goes through grass and if I don't have one in, I am coughing my dang head off. Yea, I feel ok but I am exhausted from coughing so much!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X