No announcement yet.

Got the Covid….Again…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mom just came down with it. Boosted and still wears masks in restaurants till she sits. She is in her 70s. Dr is a quack and will only sing the praises of pfizer and won’t prescribe anything else. Im driving her over ivermectin and an albuterol inhaler. She has all the vitamins. A lot of doctors are only as good as their pharmaceutical corporate flow charts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sticknstring View Post
      I am not vaxxed -got covid a few weeks ago. Hit me hard out the gate-third day was the worst. By day 5, I was good. It's been a few weeks now and I got this dry little hack/cough that I just cant get rid of. Also get winded alot easier while getting physical. I'm hoping to sweat this out of my system soon.
      This was the first time I had gotten it- it scared me at first cause it kicked my arse good the first couple of days. I had the worse headache during it(I dont get hangovers or headaches) and my back aches were off the charts. It's a nasty thing no doubt-I hadn't felt that sick in a long time. Be safe out there...

Tomorrow is my day 3 and I hope to god it ain’t worse. I’ve felt like crude for two days now. I’m over it. Glad you’re feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Just a FYI, Ginger Ale has diet tonic water with quinine in it. It's really pretty good. And goes well with Tito's.

I will look into this for sure! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Take some ivermectin.
          It's readily available.
          Hope you get to feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
            Take some ivermectin.
            It's readily available.
            Hope you get to feeling better.

Took my first dose today. Second dose tomorrow.

Comment

Take a shot of diesel- it helps with covid-19, has to be the red one...for farm use only.☺

Nottttt

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                My mom just came down with it. Boosted and still wears masks in restaurants till she sits. She is in her 70s. Dr is a quack and will only sing the praises of pfizer and won’t prescribe anything else. Im driving her over ivermectin and an albuterol inhaler. She has all the vitamins. A lot of doctors are only as good as their pharmaceutical corporate flow charts.

Good move on your part.

Comment

I woke up with a sore throat this past Sunday and took a home test which was (-). Went to the doc on Monday and they tested me and I was (+). Have felt fairly rough most the week, but woke up feeling pretty darn good today. Still just some mild chest congestion. I had it about 18 months again and it was much worse the first time around. No vax or boosters so hopefully this round will get me another 18 months of immunity!

Comment

Wife and I had it Dec. 2020. I caught it again a few weeks ago. It was going around at work, I'm guessing I picked it up there. Congestion, first afternoon I started running fever, got to 101, popped some ibuprofen and was good, stayed on tylenol/ibuprofen for 24hrs just to keep the fever away, other than feeling like I had a bad chest/head cold, I was fine within a day or two. Back to running and working out within 3-4 days. This time did not lose smell/taste but did have a cough which I didn't first time around. I've been lucky, neither time was a big deal for me. Funny thing, no one in my house got it even though I continued living my every day life. I have not been vaxed and will not be. This thing has become like a seasonal cold/mild flu at this point. I'm just gonna expect to get it every couple years.

Comment

Last night was a rough night for me. Coughing almost non stop. This dang virus is whooping up on me pretty bad this time..

Comment

Started feeling bad yesterday am. Last night was miserable with fever, aches and terrible headache. Woke up soaking wet. Took covid test and it is positive. Thankfully I feel better right now.

Comment

Dang this stuff sucks this time. My pulse ox is around 94/95..

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post

Have you looked into getting the antibodies? I believe the window for them to be effective is within the first nine days. Hoping you turn the corner soon.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post

Mine stays at 95, without covid. Have you taken Ivermectin?

Comment

Took Ivermectin when I had it last October. Didn't get that sick just felt a little tired. Last week was a little stuffy with a slight sore throat for a couple days. Test neg. with a home test. My neighbor ended up with it and felt the same as I did. Kinda made me wounder if I actually did have it. I ended up buy a Navage when I was stuffy. Always thought it looked like a gimmick but i hate being stuff up. It actually work very good. Wish I would have gotten one earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X