No announcement yet.

Got the Covid….Again…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cHINA virus will be around forever thanks to the great relationship our leaders have with the great commy country.
    I am certain it will come back HARD for the November election
    I'm looking over my back for the monkey pox

no disrespect meant for those who have it as it is a very real gift from your leaders

Comment

Get Jocko Cold War. If you get it soon enough, it will help. Along with the cocktail that has been suggested on tons of threads already.

Feel better, we all get it!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
        The cHINA virus will be around forever thanks to the great relationship our leaders have with the great commy country.
        I am certain it will come back HARD for the November election
        I'm looking over my back for the monkey pox

no disrespect meant for those who have it as it is a very real gift from your leaders
        LOL...about the most clever way to describe how to get it

I am not sure if you meant this as a joke, but this is gold HAHA

Comment

So I've actually had it 3 times officially. First time, had a few symptoms way back when it started and had to get tested to be in my office. The other 2 times I had no symptoms but was scheduled for international business travel. Went and got rapid tested before each trip and 2 different times came back positive. And I got the jab so I could travel for business.

Anyway, to each there own on this one. My wife had "covid like symptoms" last week but didn't even test. Just stayed home from work, rested and stayed away from other people. My MIL freak out on her and said that "she needed to get tested!!!!". Whether it was COVID or the flu, I guess our thought was since the symptoms were mild, didn't really matter what she had.

She was just "sick". That's what we used to call it back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
            I took a dump today, just thought everyone should know.
            No joke there is no covid and the jab is fake or is going to kill us. I haven't taken my dump yet!

Comment

The wife and I had it early last week. She had pretty severe aches and joint pain, but that's about it.

I had violent, apocalyptic diarrhea, but that's about it.

Comment

Friend had 3 shots and now has it. Wife's co-worker had 3 shots and is going through her second round of covid.

Comment

I had delta early august 2020. Hunting trip January 2022 everyone got it, I had good 6mo immunity no problems. Wife caught it last month and carried on as normal, tried to get reinfected. My 10 month immunity was just fine. No vax, just immune like normal as I suspected. Same story for our 2 daughters, under 2, caught it, moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                    This Tim it hit me pretty hard. Got a good cough and congestion. Feel worn out and outta energy. I’ve taken my vitamin c, d, multi, and 100 mg of zinc. Gargled with salt and baking soda water and steamed in the shower. Now I’m watching Bone Collector( I think ol’Tbone and myself would get along great) and drinking my third liter of tonic water. Hoping this stuff passes as fast as it hit me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    3 liters of tonic water will have almost 300 grams of sugar in it. Covid with a side of diabetes!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                      3 liters of tonic water will have almost 300 grams of sugar in it. Covid with a side of diabetes!

Don’t judge, lol! Going for the quinine! I feel like chit. Cough, aches, sinuses going nuts. The me it sounds more like the flu than Covid but I haven’t left my bed to go see a doc either, I just took an at home test. Weather this is Covid or not, whatever I got is kicking my rear. I haven’t felt this bad in a long time.

Comment

Wife caught it while we were in VA, started showing very mind symptoms Saturday, popped positive Monday, I was negative until this morning, now I’m positive and we are hanging out with the kiddo.

Comment

I have had Covid, flu and a combo of Covid & flu pass through the shop in the last few weeks.

The flu case was by far the worst.

Comment

I am not vaxxed -got covid a few weeks ago. Hit me hard out the gate-third day was the worst. By day 5, I was good. It's been a few weeks now and I got this dry little hack/cough that I just cant get rid of. Also get winded alot easier while getting physical. I'm hoping to sweat this out of my system soon.
                            This was the first time I had gotten it- it scared me at first cause it kicked my arse good the first couple of days. I had the worse headache during it(I dont get hangovers or headaches) and my back aches were off the charts. It's a nasty thing no doubt-I hadn't felt that sick in a long time. Be safe out there...

Comment

Originally posted by Leverhunter View Post
                              Friend had 3 shots and now has it. Wife's co-worker had 3 shots and is going through her second round of covid.

Thank God they had the jabs or they would have died.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                                Don’t judge, lol! Going for the quinine! I feel like chit. Cough, aches, sinuses going nuts. The me it sounds more like the flu than Covid but I haven’t left my bed to go see a doc either, I just took an at home test. Weather this is Covid or not, whatever I got is kicking my rear. I haven’t felt this bad in a long time.

Just a FYI, Ginger Ale has diet tonic water with quinine in it. It's really pretty good. And goes well with Tito's.

Comment

Working...
                                X