No announcement yet.

Jackson Hole, WY vacation questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a low key day today. Stayed up way too late and too many fireball shots. Had to move houses, and moving houses again tomorrow. But we will be on top of the mountain the rest of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Short snake river trip today, had three on and a couple of bites, river is high and not much action. Still a pretty float. Hitting the green tomorrow. Fly fishing is not for me, lol. We had to move houses. This is the view in the backyard. Place is amazing.

Comment

Comment

Nice, I am sure it isn't 105 there either

Comment

Haven't been there in years but we stayed in Teton Village and had awesome pizza at Pinky G's pizza.

Comment

So we took the long journey close to Pinedale, my friend has his go to guides. One of them is his cousin. We fished water that hardly anyone fishes. This is an 1.5hr drive from Teton, probably the most beautiful drive I’ve ever seen. Fished the green river down there, exclusive spot that no one gets to fish for the first 7 miles. Float trip was 15 miles long, 6 hours on the river. Seen multiple bald eagles, one golden eagle, moose, pronghorn and mule deer on the float. I wish I knew how to fly fish, wife and I in one boat, buddy in the other. I hooked and netted 8 fish, hooked multiple others. Hooked 4 monsters, had them on but forced them too much, broke off and bent the hook. All pushing 18-20 inch browns. Here are some pics of the float, some small fish, but dang it was cool. No pun intended for y’all folks back in Texas.

Comment

Looks awesome. This trip is on the list for the wife and I.

Comment

For sure make all dinner reservations with the apps that most restaurants use I think it’s “waitr”.

I have a thread of our trip I’ll post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

La Cabana for Mexican food in Big Piney if you're going through there.

Comment

One of our favorite places to go, wish I had seen this thread sooner to second dornans for pizza and picas for margaritas. Hope you have enjoyed that wonderful place. Someone has solid wine taste, I believe I spy a bottle of Opus One in that bar pic.

Comment

Originally posted by bk_tradguy88 View Post
                        One of our favorite places to go, wish I had seen this thread sooner to second dornans for pizza and picas for margaritas. Hope you have enjoyed that wonderful place. Someone has solid wine taste, I believe I spy a bottle of Opus One in that bar pic.

Yes, he had multiple bottles of good wine. The Opus was a $800 bottle of wine, he had 2 cases of that. [emoji15]

We stayed so busy, didn’t eat out much, he basically ordered food to go from the four seasons and had it delivered.

We decided to come back today. Work was piling up and the wife and I had to get back. Wish we could’ve stayed till Thursday.

What a gorgeous place. We are invited back for next summer.

Comment

Few more pics, might be double pics.

Comment

Comment

Oh and I hooked my wife in the first 5 minutes of the 14 mile float. Guide pulled it out with with pliers, she was a champ.

Comment

Working...
                              X