No announcement yet.

Jackson Hole, WY vacation questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wear long sleeves, a wide brimmed hat and sunglasses. I also bring rain gear and a fleece for the evenings. Have a blast

Comment

Wife and sister did the paragliding out of Teton village and they had a blast.

Comment

Sounds good guys, thanks a bunch. Flying America Airlines business class there and back. That will be a first for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hot towards end of the week but chance of showers later in weekend I believe.
          Skip Melvin Brewery and go see out friend brewing over in Pinedale at Wind River Brewing.

They just finished runway rehab at Jackson, hopefully if you get weather your landing won't be so sketchy.

Avoid the hot air balloon rides if storms are forecast anytime that day: https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/jacks...203d4c17c.html

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
            Hot towards end of the week but chance of showers later in weekend I believe.
            Skip Melvin Brewery and go see out friend brewing over in Pinedale at Wind River Brewing.

They just finished runway rehab at Jackson, hopefully if you get weather your landing won't be so sketchy.

Avoid the hot air balloon rides if storms are forecast anytime that day: https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/jacks...203d4c17c.html

Will do, terrified of heights so no hot air balloon for me.

Comment

Got here, will post pictures of the next few days. Freaking gorgeous up here.

Comment

My buddy just got back from a Idaho over night fishing trip. So jealous.

Comment

I’m jealous. But I’m really trying not to be.

Comment

tagged

Comment

All I can tell you about Jackson Hole is that we drove through it, going to and coming back from a rafting trip on the Shoshone.
                      Or as us whites call it, the Snake River.

Comment

Breakfast at Bubba's. Bar J Wranglers dinner show.

Comment

Morning bike ride and hike. I think we are fishing tomorrow.

Comment

Make time for an early morning run through Teton Park and see all of the elk.

Comment

Oh, just got asked to stay till Thursday now. Gotta get work to approve the time, but I think the wife and I are going to extend our vacation.

Comment

Fishing the snake river tomorrow, green river Monday, golf Tuesday, Jenny lake and some other stuff mixed in.
                                He

Comment

Working...
                                X