Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
    as much as I like golf, it sure works
    It's hard to beat playing a round early on a Sunday morning, then napping in the afternoon while watching a final round on TV.

The last two sports I follow closely are college football and golf. There is a possibility both look completely different in 10 years. We'll see what happens I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
      And all the PGA merchandise and the big sponsors products all being made in china with child labor and uighur's is somehow different?
      I agree with you 100%

It’s not different at all, but the conversations I have been watching is a bunch of holier than thou folks saying this is bad cause of the Saudi money behind it.

Hypocritical dunces if you ask me…

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
        I agree with you 100%

It’s not different at all, but the conversations I have been watching is a bunch of holier than thou folks saying this is bad cause of the Saudi money behind it.

Hypocritical dunces if you ask me…

Ya it’s crazy these hypocrites are even trying to us this as an excuse.

Comment

Does anyone ever watch DP World Tour now? Boring A-F! LIV will be the same. Go play overseas and take the money. I don't judge any of them for it but don't think this will be true competition for the PGA.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
            I'm hoping that the LIV doesn't have as many equipment restrictions or ridiculously tough courses. I actually enjoy seeing the tournament leaders shooting low low scores.
            I couldn't disagree more.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
              Does anyone ever watch DP World Tour now? Boring A-F! LIV will be the same. Go play overseas and take the money. I don't judge any of them for it but don't think this will be true competition for the PGA.
              Never heard of DP Tour? Sounds like a bad pron. Who is the top player to play there?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                They made everyone of those pricks filthy rich...

I would say 60% of PGA players don't get filthy rich.
                Last edited by CrownKiller14; 06-08-2022, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrownKiller14 View Post
                  Wrong... Playing on the PGA tour is expensive for most players. Not worth my time explaining read this article.

https://golf.com/news/how-much-cost-to-be-tour-pro/
                  Last year, the top 125th players made $1 million on the course plus got a $120,000.00 Fedex Cup bonus. That doesn't include off course earnings. Those guys make a bunch of money.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    Never heard of DP Tour? Sounds like a bad pron. Who is the top player to play there?
                    It is the Euro Tour. Dude Perfect sponsors it.

Comment

The DP tour is the European tour. A lot of the top European Tour members end up leaving and going to the PGA tour because the PGA tour offers much higher purses and can make a lot more money there.... ........
                      Bit ironic if you ask me.

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                        It is the Euro Tour. Dude Perfect sponsors it.
                        OK thanks, shows how much I pay attention to the sponsor. I'm sure my son knows lol. I see the Euro Tour and watch a few minutes here or there when it is the only thing on.

Comment

Gotta make that money. PGA makes a ton off of everyone on Thursday-Friday-Saturday while the golfers only make money if they make it to Sunday or Sponsors.

Someone reported that tiger turned down a $600,000,000-800,000,000 offer.... I guess he is one of the few that dont need it lol

Comment

Originally posted by CrownKiller14 View Post
                            I would say 60% of PGA players don't get filthy rich.

And I wouldn’t blame those guys for jumping over there to secure the bag for a couple years. I’m talking about the top 40% or so… I don’t care about the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Gotta make that money. PGA makes a ton off of everyone on Thursday-Friday-Saturday while the golfers only make money if they make it to Sunday or Sponsors.

Someone reported that tiger turned down a $600,000,000-800,000,000 offer.... I guess he is one of the few that dont need it lol
                              Probably didn't even use that offer to negotiate better deals with his sponsors. He's an oak

Comment

OK thanks, shows how much I pay attention to the sponsor. I'm sure my son knows lol. I see the Euro Tour and watch a few minutes here or there when it is the only thing on.
                                Pretty sure he was yanking your chain when he said Dude Perfect sponsors it.

Comment

Working...
                                X