Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    You’re late. [emoji41]Post 1215….

My bad, I just read some cliff notes on the split.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
      Sean is a really good recruiter and will get another quality gig if he wants it, to bad Tulane didn’t hold off, would of been a good fit.

I’m concerned about the fall out after this. The roster at Texas is going to look way different next year. They fired the wrong coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        I’m concerned about the fall out after this. The roster at Texas is going to look way different next year. They fired the wrong coach.

You think Pierce?

Comment

2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

I tend to agree with this. Except defense has been fairly elite. Base running blunders bug the **** out of me with Pierce. They’ve been together for three stints over 11 years. There was obviously a disconnect because it seemed like Pierce really wanted Allen to get the Rice gig last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Chad C; 06-20-2022, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Still shocked I haven’t seen this pic on the thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

OU and Ole Miss
              "In the driver's seat"... Bull Butter!
              No such thing in baseball.
              Better pitch with very few walks and with depth.
              Better play D with few errors.
              Better hit and run.
              Everyone knows these things. Few can go out and consistently do them.
              It is fun to watch all of these 18-23 year olds playing with such great skill sets and passion.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexdeer19 View Post
                Still shocked I haven’t seen this pic on the thread!

Nice. This is like bragging to Warren Buffet about how rich you are after winning a $500 scratch off.

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
                  Anyone know why tu fired their pitching coach? They only scored 6 runs in Omaha. Hard to blame pitching.

The bullpen would be my guess…but I don’t have any sources.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                    Nice. This is like bragging to Warren Buffet about how rich you are after winning a $500 scratch off.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      The bullpen would be my guess…but I don’t have any sources.

Yep and that pitching gave up 7 runs in one game and 10 in the other. the pitching was always suspect.

Comment

Baseball

I played baseball at A&M, and the only reason I didn’t play at UT is bc they offered me 5%. I love all Texas teams and just shocked that pic wasn’t shared on Father’s Day!

Comment

When you never win any championships you have to take advantage of the moment….They will always be little brother…

Comment

You maybe right, my buddy just said keep a eye on Woody Williams as a replacement. He’s currently at SanJac but is very highly thought of. He’s a great guy but not sure if he could recruit like Sean but definitely knows his stuff.. For what it’s worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexdeer19 View Post
                              I played baseball at A&M, and the only reason I didn’t play at UT is bc they offered me 5%. I love all Texas teams and just shocked that pic wasn’t shared on Father’s Day!
                              I’m shocked too!! Got to hand it to aggy they wanted it. Good luck to them.

Comment

Pierce wasn’t gonna fire himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X