2022 NCAA Baseball Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    So you think Ole Miss earned the right to be there? You might be the only one in the country....

Are they there? 10-0 and 5-0 over their Super Regional foe?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Every team playing in Omaha earned their way there. Anyone doubting that is either a conference hater or a homer. Any one of these teams could have won it with their A game.

I agree here as well. You play the games you are dealt....you win....you earn your position.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Are they there? 10-0 and 5-0 over their Super Regional foe?
        They should not have even been in the regional lol.

Comment

I mean Arkie could come back tonight but Ol Miss is playing them like they belong.. Auburn didn't care for them either.

Comment

They should not have even been in the regional lol.

LOL? for what? They were.....and.they won their regional and super. That sounds like they should have been there...... I guess they proved you and all the other somebodies wrong..
            Last edited by Smart; 06-20-2022, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Rebs up 8-3 on Arkie with another 2 run HR..

Comment

The only teams that do not deserve to be there are the ones that are not there.

Comment

Rebs up 8-3 on Arkie with another 2 run HR..
                  I wouldn’t mind playing OM for it all.

We gotta win 3 more games in a row, just to get there.

Comment

9-3……Woooooooo Pig better stop the bleedin!!

Comment

LOL? for what? They were.....and.they won their regional and super. That sounds like they should have been there...... I guess they proved you and all the other somebodies wrong..
                      They were last in the conference and got bounced in the first round of the conf tourney by the other bottom dweller. They were a bubble team at best. You're totally missing the point. You can plug any team in that spot and they could win the next round, some of them more 'deserving'. And there were at least 3-4 this year. It's not worth arguing over, enjoy the rest of the CWS and go Rebs!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        The only teams that do not deserve to be there are the ones that are not there.
                        sounds like you're cool with the playoff committee then too.....

Comment

They were last in the conference and got bounced in the first round of the conf tourney by the other bottom dweller. They were a bubble team at best. You're totally missing the point. You can plug any team in that spot and they could win the next round, some of them more 'deserving'. And there were at least 3-4 this year. It's not worth arguing over, enjoy the rest of the CWS and go Rebs!
                          Rebs??? Are you one them racists??

Comment

10-3....bellying up to the bubble....

Comment

10-3 Klan.

Comment

10-3....bellying up to the bubble....
                                Is this where I insert the llama?

Comment

Working...
                                X