Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    You and me both. Down goes Arkie. [emoji41]
    I’m glad you boys enjoyed it, P.S- Razorbacks are still in Omaha with at least 1 more game.

Comment

Baylor shortstop Jack Pineda announced Monday that he is transferring to LSU. Per Fox44News:[quote]This past season, Pineda found success as the leadoff hitter

Baylor to LSU transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
        When you never win any championships you have to take advantage of the moment….They will always be little brother…
        Fact!!

Comment

Beat the hell outta the Catholics!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            OU and Ole Miss
            "In the driver's seat"... Bull Butter!
            No such thing in baseball.
            Better pitch with very few walks and with depth.
            Better play D with few errors.
            Better hit and run.
            Everyone knows these things. Few can go out and consistently do them.
            It is fun to watch all of these 18-23 year olds playing with such great skill sets and passion.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
            Nice to see you guys on my side for a change. I got roasted earlier this year when I suggested Pierce needed to go. The bull pen was abysmal all year. Pitching coach was to partially blame but ultimately it is Pierces' responsibility.

Comment

dang, attached wrong quote.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                Nice to see you guys on my side for a change. I got roasted earlier this year when I suggested Pierce needed to go. The bull pen was abysmal all year. Pitching coach was to partially blame but ultimately it is Pierces' responsibility.
                I have been a Pierce guy until this year. With some things I have heard from close to the program to the his coaching performance and now pushing out Sean Allen, I am out on him. This team was to talented to have the season they did and the success they did have I believe was solely to the credit of the players and their ability to over come the coaching. It is rare for me to be this critical of coaching, but here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                  When you never win any championships you have to take advantage of the moment….They will always be little brother…

Who’s sitting at home and who’s still in the hunt? [emoji2371]

Comment

The pitching situation has annoyed me all year. Game 1 of the CWS was no different. Imo he wasted Stevens in game 1. Should have went pitching by committee in that game and had Gordon/Stevens for the elimination game.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-21-2022, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      I'm not disagreeing with your comment but my Facebook memories all week are full of Texas baseball in Omaha. National championships, runners up, a couple of one game short of the finals. Last year included.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post

Maybe he needs to go, maybe he doesn’t… I don’t know. But by your logic, you’d have to fire the coach every year they didn’t win a game in Omaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post

We can all agree on this.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              I’m glad you boys enjoyed it, P.S- Razorbacks are still in Omaha with at least 1 more game.

To the victor go the spoils. I’d much rather be watching my team fight through an elimination game than yours. Enjoy the run, that’s what it’s about.

Comment

Let's Go Meteor!!

Comment

Working...
                                X